Sponsored

2015 GT to replace BMW

Hashbrownn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cars, SUVs & trucks
I'll be 37 in November...
People still think I bought the cars with parents money (my wife bought it as a surprise). I still get my ID checked for Tobacco and Alcohol (curse of looking forever young).
Doesn't matter how old you are. Some will make excuses for you to make them selves feel better. Doesn't bother me one bit. I'm enjoying my self in the Mustang while they're salty. :headbang:

OP
OP

ZNorm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 BMW 328xi
So is the mustang with snow tires good in the snow? I'm not expecting truck-like abilities but since it has an LSD is it good enough to get me to school and back every day?

Last edited:
OP
OP

ZNorm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 BMW 328xi
Also what's your favorite choice for snow tires? I had Nokian Hakkapelliita R2's on my Acura and they were lovely.

kluke15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
whatever you decide or decided to do please dont be the asshat that runs into crowds thinking they are a better driver than they are

Sponsored

gamecoc430

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Check on the Ford ESP plan pricing. Just got mine from my dealer for $1,000 for seven year, 100,000 mile warranty. Shop around on line, print off the least expensive price, and show that to your dealer. They should match it. If not, purchase it from another dealer, can usually be done over the phone. Same Ford warranty, doesn't matter who sells it to you. Save yourself another $1000.

Cgocifer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 1SS 1LE, 2015 RAM Ecodiesel, 2015 4Runner
Changing oil/filter, checking fluids, air filters, etc. is easy, basic maintenance. I never let dealers touch my vehicles. Only way to ensure it is done right is to do it yourself.

matteos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Insurance is $159 a month on the 2015 GT for full coverage and uninsured motorist coverage as well. I've never had a ticket or accident (knock on wood) so my rates aren't that bad for my age.
I'm 37 and have never caused an accident, no points on my license and I pay $140 for the V6:frusty:

millhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
Changing oil/filter, checking fluids, air filters, etc. is easy, basic maintenance. I never let dealers touch my vehicles. Only way to ensure it is done right is to do it yourself.
My dealer gave me a 10 year 200k mile powertrain warranty as long as I let do them perform the regular mainenence and oil chcamges. It's almost cheaper do get an oil change through them than it is to do it myself.
Sponsored