MWilburn

Stumpy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance Package
Hi everyon, I just bought a certified used 2015 mustang GT with performance package & 11,000 miles on it from a ford dealership. After driving it for 2 days I noticed that it is pulling quite aggressively to the left. It pulls more over 50mph and more again when I'm on the gas. I've had the alignment done several times, it's In The ford garage right now and they've had it for 2 days when they thought they had fixed it with a small alignment adjustment and then 7 days again but they can't find any mechanical issues with any of the components with it at all. Has anyone else had this problem?
Sponsored

CTH621

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 GT, 2022 Shelby GT500
Try switching front tires left to right and vice versa. If the pulling goes to the right, you know it's the tires. Happened with my car.

OP
OP

MWilburn

Stumpy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance Package
I think they have tried that already although I'm not 100% sure. Tomorrow they are putting a new set of tires on and testing that to see if it fixes the issues. The service manager tried to tell me it was a trait of the car, I drove a brand new one and although it does pull slightly it's nothing like my issue.
Sponsored