2017 gt white diamond pearl six speed pp
Na u get a little buckie low rpm but other then that it's a dream

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
Na u get a little buckie low rpm but other then that it's a dream
when you say buckle down low. what is it doing? im trying to chase down a vacuum leak or something because I have no codes. yet I get some weird little instant hesitation when going from light throttle to about 75% throttle. goes away instantly than car continues to pull. not getting on it hard because clutch is still breaking in. Lund said they seen a small amount of knock at light throttle but were not worried and suggested its a vacuum leak or exhaust leak. I noticed my UPR clean side separator quick connector is not clicking on the elbow nipple. im guessing that is the culprit. I have about 50 more miles maybe ill do 100 than get some WOT logs to Lund and see how that goes. even with current issue car feels lots stronger above 3.3k rpms and on. almost gives that flex fuel feeling and im still on 91. can't wait to give a full rip on the corn.

aleccesarenriquez

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alec
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
To those with the hellhorse harness, how has drivability been? I have the harness and it pulls great at 5k and higher but feels absolutely dead anywhere before that. I was under the impression that I wouldn’t suffer from torque loss with the harness but it definitely feels like I am. Am I missing something?

Edit: to clarify, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the harness per se. Just trying to determine if it’s in the nature of the mani or if it’s some other potential issue

Last edited:

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well i didnt make it to 500 before a good pull. I was on my way to work and this blue 1LE with dealer plates rolls up. Says my exhaust sounds nice than follows me on freeway. Hehe. So i am cruising behind him one lane over and he down shifts. Big mistake. Lol i couldnt resist. So i went down to 3rd and we went on his go and i walked him whole time ended up letting off around 5k 5th gear. 3 cars ahead. Car feels great.

Sponsored

scoobydoonut

Texas Mustang Crazy GIRL
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wendy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Well i didnt make it to 500 before a good pull. I was on my way to work and this blue 1LE with dealer plates rolls up. Says my exhaust sounds nice than follows me on freeway. Hehe. So i am cruising behind him one lane over and he down shifts. Big mistake. Lol i couldnt resist. So i went down to 3rd and we went on his go and i walked him whole time ended up letting off around 5k 5th gear. 3 cars ahead. Car feels great.
You didn’t make it to 500 ? We’re you meaning miles ? We’re you told to not go WOT until reaching 500 miles ? Do you have lock outs or IMRC working?

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Because I’m still breaking in my clutch did it at the same time as the intake. Big mistake . And I am locked out.

scoobydoonut

Texas Mustang Crazy GIRL
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wendy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Ok. Ford pigtail on and I took the car out for some abuse. So far, the CEL has stayed away and I notice the car runs much different now. It pulses on light throttle and while cruising in higher gears. Its never done this before the plug swap. Im gonna put some more miles on it and if the CEL stays away, Ill send a log to Lund and see if they can sort out the slight pulsing/bucking.

Matt
Well how’s it going ? No codes ?

66sprint6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Base GT PP
Well how’s it going ? No codes ?
Car was bucking and being bad and tossed a P2019 this morning on the way to work. I fiddled with it, checked to make sure everything looked right, erased the code and it now runs really well like it did before and hasnt thrown a code yet, tho I havnt had a chance to really pound on it and make it unhappy. I did a datalog after I did all that while running and errand and ONLY mapped the IMRC info and it appears to be working perfectly, but it was the same before when I was having the P2007 issue. Ill keep yall posted as I put more miles on it tonight and tomorrow.

Matt

Sponsored

scoobydoonut

Texas Mustang Crazy GIRL
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wendy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Car was bucking and being bad and tossed a P2019 this morning on the way to work. I fiddled with it, checked to make sure everything looked right, erased the code and it now runs really well like it did before and hasnt thrown a code yet, tho I havnt had a chance to really pound on it and make it unhappy. I did a datalog after I did all that while running and errand and ONLY mapped the IMRC info and it appears to be working perfectly, but it was the same before when I was having the P2007 issue. Ill keep yall posted as I put more miles on it tonight and tomorrow.

Matt
Gonna keep my fingers crossed for ya still . This will be awesome . Locking out mine right now :doh: kinda bummed . But I’m glad for ya

blusdacolor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Competition Orange 6 speed GT
I'm doing lockouts, pretty much a simple looking install. Will I be good to drive the car around on my current tune and get it to the dyno about an hour away? Im on a 93 lund tune.

Orange_cru$h

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT CO Premium Pkg 6A 3.15 18"
I want honest opinion from guys tat already have installed this manifold. Would you guys recommend it for an auto car? Will I get partial throttle bucking and missing and suffer from drive-ability issues? I drive my car daily on city and usually dont go over 4k but once a month do bracket racing and would like to have more top en in 3rd were the car traps.

Cream Puff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
in the market
I want honest opinion from guys tat already have installed this manifold. Would you guys recommend it for an auto car? Will I get partial throttle bucking and missing and suffer from drive-ability issues? I drive my car daily on city and usually dont go over 4k but once a month do bracket racing and would like to have more top en in 3rd were the car traps.

If you retain the IMRC plates it should idle exactly like stock. Driving my car you wouldn't be able to tell anything has changed until you get over 6k rpm.

However my car is a manual.

5.0dad

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
My opinion is, auto car should retain IMRC's or have 3.55 gear or lower (numerically higher) to use lockouts. My car is locked, 3.31 manual, no issues, pulls like a freight train.
Sponsored