OP

z6cyl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Base, MT-82, Ruby Red
Not to far fetched, we used to charge $160.00 per hour for dyno tuning with no minimum. We were on the high side to keep the stream of business low because we were so overwhelmed.

If you are looking for some tuning, I could do an E-tune for you or remote dyno tune your vehicle. Click the link in my signature for more details. A car down in Texas I remote dyno tuned made 363whp/395wtq on the stock turbo with bolt ons and E30!
We've been in contact :) I'm the annoying guy via email with 50 million questions.

I just don't want to run my car on the street at 100MPH to give you the proper data logs so I was looking at dynos to do the runs. The $175/hr was literally just to use the dyno, no tuning involved.
Sponsored

AngelOreo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JimmyG
Vehicle(s)
2015 - Ecoboost Premium - 6mt - Deep Impact
We've been in contact :) I'm the annoying guy via email with 50 million questions.
Hahahah. Have you been reading my PMs? I send him PMs like there will be a reward for most questions!

You can also try a local drag strip. You don't need to go for numbers, but it would be safe a legal. That is what I'll be doing.
Sponsored