Sponsored

'16 Camaro Reviews are starting to hit the sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
I know you don't like to address people's points. How you determined that I seek thePills approval is beyond me. I want to know if your man enough to admit you are wrong. Will you admit you were wrong if the camaro weighs less than 3780?

Btw if it is heavier I'm not getting screwed, I will never own a 6th gen camaro.

You address me as you camaro guys but you'd can't get it through your head that I am not some camaro guy

If you are not thePill, and thePill is just your source, then how was it ever about personal victory?
You need to sleep at night and somehow if thePill sees it being even slightly possible, you could rest easy. Well... I'm afraid most of the data provided makes it difficult for a larger car to be a lighter one...

With some of the recent behavior from GM and some nudges (and already some doubt) from the media, I think you are in for an ATS-V sized let down... as far as last minute weight changes go. Just as we seen with the ATS-V, after it put on the extra 110lbs, it's performance kinda... well... it just wasn't as impressive as it was in April.

Keep in mind, when this is thrown at your feet. thePill didn't do this... I didn't engineer the car, never had anything to do with anything GM related above a dealership... so, direct your hatred at the appropriate recipient when thePill's insanity is suddenly part of an official press release...

...as soooooooooo many times before... and don't worry, 2016 will be even more immersive on my end. With GM's Performance Market crumbling, I will have a lot to talk about... or maybe everyone will just be doing the thinking all on their own...
Sponsored

Herr_Poopschitz

Nullius in verba
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Junk
How could you assume "holes" in any structure do not need engineered if you are associated with the FAA and Aircraft...

The aircraft industry is where the automotive industry learned structure and these techniques...

Go drill holes in your aircraft structure without R&D... let me know how that flies.
Stop deflecting. I never said any such thing because I know better. Pay closer attention, friend.

Still waiting on your reasoning.

347CobraII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I have sources that say what really happed was the dyno wasn't calibrated correctly and actually gave 7-8% higher ratings for both cars. So the Z28 actual is around 505hp. BUT this must mean that the GT350 is overrated from the factory it must be somewhere in the 500-505 hp range. Given Ford's history of overestimating engine output(1999 cobra) we must conclude that Ford is lying and trying to butt rape us!! Everyone watch your hole!
1999 Cobra wasn't Ford trying to pull something go look it up.

DiMaio90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
You need to sleep at night and somehow if thePill sees it being even slightly possible, you could rest easy. Well... I'm afraid most of the data provided makes it difficult for a larger car to be a lighter one...

With some of the recent behavior from GM and some nudges (and already some doubt) from the media, I think you are in for an ATS-V sized let down... as far as last minute weight changes go. Just as we seen with the ATS-V, after it put on the extra 110lbs, it's performance kinda... well... it just wasn't as impressive as it was in April.

Keep in mind, when this is thrown at your feet. thePill didn't do this... I didn't engineer the car, never had anything to do with anything GM related above a dealership... so, direct your hatred at the appropriate recipient when thePill's insanity is suddenly part of an official press release...

...as soooooooooo many times before... and don't worry, 2016 will be even more immersive on my end. With GM's Performance Market crumbling, I will have a lot to talk about... or maybe everyone will just be doing the thinking all on their own...
I'll make it simple for you. If the camaro does weigh less than 3780 in base form, it will mean that you were wrong. Everyone on this forum would know it to be true. But would you, almighty defender of truth? Will you admit that you are wrong?

DiMaio90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
1999 Cobra wasn't Ford trying to pull something go look it up.
I was intentionally make a ridiculous claim. I do not believe this in any capacity. I made this statement in jest, as a parallel to the ridiculous claims thePill makes.

Sponsored

DiMaio90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Stop deflecting. I never said any such thing because I know better. Pay closer attention, friend.

Still waiting on your reasoning.
I don't think there is any reasoning. His ability to dodge, dip, duck, dive and dodge any direct question or point is truly astounding. It's like a super power. He's Incredibly Delusional Deflector Man.

347CobraII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I was intentionally make a ridiculous claim. I do not believe this in any capacity. I made this statement in jest, as a parallel to the ridiculous claims thePill makes.

Then why say it..... Really has nothing to do with this topic

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
I'll make it simple for you. If the camaro does weigh less than 3780 in base form, it will mean that you were wrong. Everyone on this forum would know it to be true. But would you, almighty defender of truth? Will you admit that you are wrong?
No he won't. And if my loaded 2SS is less......I still bet it won't.

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
I don't think there is any reasoning. His ability to dodge, dip, duck, dive and dodge any direct question or point is truly astounding. It's like a super power. He's Incredibly Delusional Deflector Man.
Nice DB reference!

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Another review and some nice video. Some don't like the Camaro, but boy does that NPP sound nice in the video.

It does sound pretty good. Nice tone to it and good volume, too.

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
You put up all these arguments on a 6G Mustang site in the VS. section about the 6G Camaro, YET YOU CLEALRY state you will never own one.

Why do you waste your time? I mean really? :tsk:

DiMaio90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Then why say it..... Really has nothing to do with this topic
Oh I'm sorry. I should have asked you first before I said that.

But seriously if what I said sounds ridiculous than so should half the shit in this thread. It does have something to do with the topic if you consider thePill's "GM is tryin to buttf*ck everyone" conspiracy that is injected into every vs thread regarding a GM product. It's ridiculous. So I made a joke about it.

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
And the younger kids wonder why we dont just instantly respect them. They dont do anything to get that respect given to them. Respect is earned from older people not just given. Younger people think it should be something freely given. Well, its not. Say and do stupid stuff people will treat you like you are. Its a simple concept.

DiMaio90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
You put up all these arguments on a 6G Mustang site in the VS. section about the 6G Camaro, YET YOU CLEALRY state you will never own one.

Why do you waste your time? I mean really? :tsk:
Why'd you waste your time asking a guy, who you think is wasting his time, why he is wasting his time?
I take breaks now and then at work and at home. Never said I wouldnt own a 6G mustang or a previous gen mustang(5th gen GT, boss or gt500) or previous gen camaro(I'd go 70-73RS).

It's entertaining, and I don't consider it wasting my time. While in the vs thread I see thePill so worked up about how the SS can't possibly meet the weight claims and I ask would you admit you wer wrong if thy did? And he deflects at every turn. I'll just continue to ask. One of us will get tired eventually. Or it'll become concrete that the camaro did not lose the weight. At that point I'll say wow, you were right, my bad. But it is my mission to bring truth to the depths of the mustang vs section threads. So I must carry on.

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
Oh boy. The eldest and most wisest is here. In youngins better give this man the respect he deserves haha.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.