Sponsored

1 week away!!!! (Hopefully)

MountainStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT
does the handling pack come with camber/caster plates?

It says adjustable top strut mounts, not seen this before
The carbon track pack GT500 also have this right?
To me it reads that the HP comes with the adjustable strut mounts and the gurney flap. Otherwise I think it would say available*.
Sponsored

jgilkey

Threads
Reaction score
Website
locusautomotive.com
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Ordered: 2021 Mach 1
I'm saying that based on this clip in the article. Handling package says "coming soon" but the rest of the document doesn't. Since everything has been pushed back due to Covid, I'm wondering if Spring 2021 is now closer to Summer 2021.
1602248420397.png

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
that might be the case! But great for folks who already paying for the HP can have that ability from the get-go if it is included from factory

it would appear so. But Steeda/BMR/Vorschlag plates are likely better anyway.

MountainStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT
Traditionally are order guides released the day banks open? Or a little before. Getting ancy over here lol!

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
that might be the case! But great for folks who already paying for the HP can have that ability from the get-go if it is included from factory
Ford factory couldn't be bothered to install the parts for the $65,000+ Shelbys, they're gonna toss the box of parts at the dealer and make them do it after delivery. Good camber plates are what, $3-500?

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
that is a different topic :D, but let's say what is stated in the doc is accurate. That would surely be nice.

Ford factory couldn't be bothered to install the parts for the $65,000+ Shelbys, they're gonna toss the box of parts at the dealer and make them do it after delivery. Good camber plates are what, $3-500?

apexit53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach1 handling pack
as someone with a current camaro 1le i am very interested in this car! Just waiting for prices!

I hope mid 50s maybe high 50s for the handling package. also hope you can get the recaros!

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
also hope you can get the recaros!
that's a known known. Question is are the Recaros worth it? Go find a HPP+handling ecoboost at your local dealer and see if you're really so impressed by them. Or a Bullitt if you can find one of those. The Ford "Recaro" seats aren't remotely as close-fitting as the one in the Camaro. If you want Camaro-like experience you'll likely need the Shelby seats or just go aftermarket.

apexit53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach1 handling pack
that's a known known. Question is are the Recaros worth it? Go find a HPP+handling ecoboost at your local dealer and see if you're really so impressed by them. Or a Bullitt if you can find one of those. The Ford "Recaro" seats aren't remotely as close-fitting as the one in the Camaro. If you want Camaro-like experience you'll likely need the Shelby seats or just go aftermarket.
nice,

it not more of a camaro like seat, more like the leather seat option isn't bolstery enough for me.

Sponsored

BTR75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 (FJG)
After moving to the Boston area from Florida and being out of a Mustang for the past few years I'm very much looking forward to getting back into one and the Mach 1 is what I have my eyes on.
Sponsored