Sponsored

2018 Mustang goes 10.30's with HO Kit (ON PUMP!?!)

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
After MAK Performance ran their 9.92 record holding pass in their 2018 Mustang... (with the HO kit)....
It kinda overshadowed the pass I personally care the most about.....
(since I daily drive mine on pump gas)

10.3@138 on straight pump gas!
With the entry level blower kit, with P1X.

And the time slip break down makes me happppppy.

1.6 to the 60' = she's getting out of the hole making some TQ

110 mph in the 1/8th = that A10 trans is working thanks to DiabloMatt.

138 mph in the 1/4!!! = Picking up 28mph in the back half? HECK YES!

That MPH is just epic, and shows that the dyno numbers [MENTION=20966]diablomatt[/MENTION] and Kesatie Motorsports were showing this car to make were on point.

Sponsored

diablomatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 s550 gt procharged,2012 GT F1X Procharged
its definitely a love/hate relationship with these cars. lol they impress the hell out of me. it stands to reason they could go 9's on pump if you had other supporting mods

RenegadeRedneck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT
Alex (yolo douchebag) posted a video the other day insinuating that other shops were turning off the DI and running solely on the port injection in the pursuit of big numbers and records in the 1/4. Since PC and Whipple are the ones lightning up the fourms(I agree with you about the single thread by the way) I'd like to know if it's b's or truth.

Sponsored

gearhead2685

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang
Alex (yolo douchebag) posted a video the other day insinuating that other shops were turning off the DI and running solely on the port injection in the pursuit of big numbers and records in the 1/4. Since PC and Whipple are the ones lightning up the fourms(I agree with you about the single thread by the way) I'd like to know if it's b's or truth.
Hmm thats news to me. Never heard that I didnt even think they could shut the DI off entirely.

At least Ford learned from GM and did right by these cars and did the dual injection!

SCBlackF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 5.0
Why in the flying hell do you guys and whipple post new threads about the 2018 pretty much every day!?

For the love of god you do realize you CAN post multiple times in ONE thread especially when its the same damn car!!

Same goes for this thread geezus put it with the MAK thread they have on their 2018 car!
Threads change. The first mak thread was about the tuning and install, another was about e85 and the record time this one is about what it can do on pump gas. A person that is only interested in pump gas shouldn’t have to search through 6-12 pages of thread that can shift focus easily for pages to finally see a topic that is relavent to him/her. The shops/vendors are posted new threads to hightlight what some may find intresting, if it bothers u so much y do u click on it?

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Man, these 2018's are NO JOKE when it comes to adding F/I to them.
Very impressive outing from Whipple and ProCharger, both on pump gas. Awesome! :thumbsup:

Rodsaleen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT
Can't wait to get mine.

foff667

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT Procharged D1X
Its really a estimate to the new engine, A10 transmission and the tuning advances that will continue for years to come. Both the mak/procharger & whipple numbers are awesome and are likely just the beginning of things to come.

Sponsored

Monty17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Is anybody going to test a manual soon??. The MT-82 is supposed to be a lot better. All this about how great and fast the automatics are is great but it's getting old....

TripleB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Snack Pack- Whipple Stage 2
Is anybody going to test a manual soon??. The MT-82 is supposed to be a lot better. All this about how great and fast the automatics are is great but it's getting old....
None of these shops have a driver that can drive a manual (fast)

SCBlackF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 5.0
After MAK Performance ran their 9.92 record holding pass in their 2018 Mustang... (with the HO kit)....

That MPH is just epic, and shows that the dyno numbers [MENTION=20966]diablomatt[/MENTION] and Kesatie Motorsports were showing this car to make were on point.

This was with the cat deletes correct? What does the base kit as sent from ProCharger run on 93 on a stock exhaust mustang? Are custom tunes required for the PC or is there a 50 state legal kit?

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium
I can't speak to other shops, but we have not once shut off the DI for any reason in our car. We are using both systems to make any number or ET that we have posted.

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium

Funny we were talking about just this yesterday. That this pass was impressive for what it was, and we never pushed this setup because we immediately jumped to E85. But this 10.30 pass had some more left in it as the Trans had some shifting issues. We are positive if we would have stuck to this combo a bit longer it would have gone faster.
Sponsored