OP

Ryan_s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2013 GMC Sierra, 2015 Maserati Ghibli
I ended up using what is essentially a Magnaflow street axle back with two JMD tubes 16" resonators behind a X pipe. I am really pleased with the results. It has a deeper and smoother sound with less volume when compared to the Corsa setup. I wouldn't say it is quiet, but it's not a really aggressive sounding setup. If you have any other questions about is feel free to ask or send me a PM.
Sponsored

Robbie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
I fitted a Corsa xtreme, now I’m going for long tubes with green cat.. I get the noise is going to be excessive for 99% of the population. So do you install the bullet resonators before or after the Xpipes (or double X in this instance)? What difference does it make to the sound? TIA

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I fitted a Corsa xtreme, now I’m going for long tubes with green cat.. I get the noise is going to be excessive for 99% of the population. So do you install the bullet resonators before or after the Xpipes (or double X in this instance)? What difference does it make to the sound? TIA
After and it refines the crazy rasp more than anything. It reduces the volume some, but not a lot. Will still be ungodly loud above 5k rpm.

You would have to go with the larger resonators at the front of the X to really lower the volume.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Starting from the rear, just after mufflers in the straight area, the 1794 fit perfectly. Those are 3" in and out and 12" long. Not my car but exactly where I put mine.
image (1).jpg

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Starting from the rear, just after mufflers in the straight area, the 1794 fit perfectly. Those are 3" in and out and 12" long. Not my car but exactly where I put mine.
image (1).jpg
Same with mine too. Perfect spot.

Sponsored

Robbie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
image (1).jpg
Thanks for your help, greatly appreciated.

OP
OP

Ryan_s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
Here's the setup I ended up using. Its a stainless x pipe with 16" JMD Tubes resonators and a Magnaflow street axle back. I'm very pleased with it overall.
0108191412a.jpg
0108191159.jpg
0108191411_HDR.jpg

MagnaFlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
Here's the setup I ended up using. Its a stainless x pipe with 16" JMD Tubes resonators and a Magnaflow street axle back. I'm very pleased with it overall.
0108191412a.jpg
0108191159.jpg
0108191411_HDR.jpg
Looks good, Bryan. We'd love to hear a sound clip of it if you have the chance!

MehWhatevs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red 2017 GT
image (1).jpg
I'm really leaning towards doing this. I have TSP catless longtubes to Borla ATAK's, but hackin up my 1300 dollar exhaust doesn't sit well with me...

OP
OP

Ryan_s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
Looks good, Bryan. We'd love to hear a sound clip of it if you have the chance!
I only have one clip currently and the file is to large to upload on here. I'll have to get another clip

Sponsored

RubyRevs21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Morgan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 MT82
Corsa Extremes on stock was great. After adding catted ARH LTH was insane. Have a whole thread on here about toning it down. Ended up adding Vibrant 1794s 12" on right between the mufflers and the bend. Night and day difference. 3" in and out.
Having the same problem here. Texas Speed cat less headers into corsa x pipe then corsa active sport-extreme axle back and the volume was insane. Ear deafening to drive it even aggressively in any mode.

Looking for solutions.

Did the vibrant resonators quiet it down enough?

I am currently leaning towards a Stock active axle back to quiet things down

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Having the same problem here. Texas Speed cat less headers into corsa x pipe then corsa active sport-extreme axle back and the volume was insane. Ear deafening to drive it even aggressively in any mode.

Looking for solutions.

Did the vibrant resonators quiet it down enough?

I am currently leaning towards a Stock active axle back to quiet things down
The vibrants brought it down quite a bit but more importantly killed the trumpety tone that the combination caused. I ultimately cut off the Corsas and vibrants as the low and mid rpms was too quiet. I added the AWE Touring read section. Had more character in the low rpms and still screamed up top. And no annoying trumpety tone.

Fusion Training Systems

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1
image (1).jpg
These are the vibrant 1794 correct?
I have kooks LTH green catted into H- pipe with 20in MBRP resonators with the the mbrp race series exhaust and it’s VERY loud. The resonators did help a lot with drone but didn’t lower the volume much. Gonna try adding these vibrant where this pics shows and see if it helps.
Thanks

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
These are the vibrant 1794 correct?
I have kooks LTH green catted into H- pipe with 20in MBRP resonators with the the mbrp race series exhaust and it’s VERY loud. The resonators did help a lot with drone but didn’t lower the volume much. Gonna try adding these vibrant where this pics shows and see if it helps.
Thanks
Correct the 1794s are 12" long and 3" in and out. Helped with volume and to kill the trumpety tone that the Corsa Xtremes had when adding long tubes.
Sponsored