myblkshadow19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford mustang
Vehicle Showcase
stand corrected, seems one of my email accounts was not sending the email or not correctly. tried my other and got a response next day from lund......now who to buy from....
Sponsored

3star2nr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT PP
I voted for Lund because Yolo douchebags channel is freaking hilarious...

Both tuners tune Coyotes all day everyday so more than likely they will give you great results...

More people seems to go with Lund once u get boosted...

TRPCANA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang GT
Skip the "CAI" and get a drop in filter then go with either tuner really. Your best bet will be E85 though. Ive used both tuners and personally prefer Lund.

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
That's wierd b/c here in California our E85 regularly measures 89-90% EtOH.
Yeah they passed some bill or some regulations here that did away with true e85 in Az. Its always right in the ballpark of 54% now. It had something to do with vapor pressure at the pumps. Not sure on the specifics...

Sponsored

OP
OP
Crusch84

Crusch84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Hey everyone just an update, I decided to go with Lund. I'm currently in the works of getting everything set up and worked out. I will post once I load the tune and let everyone know how it works out

crcpdx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I'd save your money and skip the JLT. I ran a car at the strip with the same mods and except he had a JLT and I ran at least .05 faster over 4 passes. When I researched intakes, I could not find one source that proved adding an intake made your car faster. I have heard great things about Lund. My experience is with PBD and drivability and power are great! So is the customer service.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
IMO, lund is the clear winner, more cars in the 8s than any other tuner, and they have done it with every power adder pretty much.

hard to argue with that. anyone can tune air / fuel, it's what seperates the men from the boys.

same thing with 2nd gear leave on the power adder cars, everyone else said how dumb it was, and all of a sudden they are offering 2nd gear leave tunes as well!!!! Follow the leader!!!!!

Let me know if we can help with a lund tune for you! or if you have any questions

OP
OP
Crusch84

Crusch84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
IMO, lund is the clear winner, more cars in the 8s than any other tuner, and they have done it with every power adder pretty much.

hard to argue with that. anyone can tune air / fuel, it's what seperates the men from the boys.

same thing with 2nd gear leave on the power adder cars, everyone else said how dumb it was, and all of a sudden they are offering 2nd gear leave tunes as well!!!! Follow the leader!!!!!

Let me know if we can help with a lund tune for you! or if you have any questions

I'm going with Lund! They are working on my tune now. Thank you for the post!

Logan@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 3.0L Whipple
I really do not think there is a wrong answer.
Our shops cars are tuned by Lund, my car was tuned by Sai, and one of my co-workers has a car tuned by PBD. As long as you go with a reputable tuner and work with them through the process, you will be happy.

With that being said, PBD is currently on sale at Lethal so that would, as a consumer, break the stalemate for me. The Lund sale is coming in a few weeks.

Sponsored

5had0w

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP M6
Well... Not everyone will think or say this, it’s a response based off of experience. I’d rather do business with someone who respects my time and answers my questions accordingly.

Not going to say anything bad about either company, but I would rather vote for/pay $, and MORE of it to a company that seems to want my business than give me the impression that they have other things they would rather do.

That’s not a recipe for repeated business, and not something I’d tolerate twice.

Who has time for that? F#%k the .02, There’s a gold nugget for you.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
For those looking at picking up a PBD tune, Device w/tune or PBD tuned power package we've got PBD on sale through the 11th. Give us a shout if there's anything we can help you with and we'll be glad to assist you.
PBD_zps2dfjzoea.jpg

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Lunds tuned me into the 9s. And the motor is still in one piece.:like:

OP
OP
Crusch84

Crusch84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Everything is done, my car is Lund tuned and corn fed! I'm very happy with the total experience. Great communication, fast response and my car runs like a banshee! Very clean and smooth tune. They are very careful and conservative, they sent me a mild tune just to get data logged before doing anything just to check the health of my car. Once that was cleared they sent my the Flex tune and the E85R tune. Once I flashed those both one at a time they stressed how important it was for me to data log so they could double check everything. Now this isn't some radical build this is a 2018 GT manual with just a couple bolt ons. Which I'm sure they deal with daily but treated me like mine was special.
Sponsored