Sponsored

Does anyone else wake up every single day with a strong desire to drive your car?

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
What happened? You had a lot of mods on that car.
After finally doing everything I wanted to do to it it's just not the car I expected it would be. Gonna build a real dedicated race car, not just a decent street car. Drop the hammer on the street and it just doesn't give me the rush I'm after.

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
After finally doing everything I wanted to do to it it's just not the car I expected it would be. Gonna build a real dedicated race car, not just a decent street car. Drop the hammer on the street and it just doesn't give me the rush I'm after.
And I think I have some disorder of spending countless hours and $$$ on cars then finishing them and wanting to start over. LOL Been through quite a few.

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
Maybe you need to sky dive throwing your shoot out the door first before you jump. ;).

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
And I think I have some disorder of spending countless hours and $$$ on cars then finishing them and wanting to start over. LOL Been through quite a few.
You need to realize there is never an end to wanting more and more. Sit with that. ;).

Sponsored

barron64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT convertible PP1, 6sp, 2006 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab 4x4, 2009 Acura MDX, 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Makes me look forward to driving into work everyday!

FUN2RIDEFAST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium/PP
Vehicle Showcase
I'm really not that attached to it, its just a car thats fun to drive. When I was in my 20's and early 30's I would probably characterize my cars like that.

As winter hits here and it starts to rain for months at a time, it sits in the garage. I wish I could drive it at times but that feeling isn't what I call "desire".

We drive Mustangs, not Ferrari's...
I guess that's the difference between an owner and an enthusiast.

Bluelightning

Bluelightning
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 2017 GT350, 2019 F-150 4x4 Ecoboost (Daily)
Vehicle Showcase
I think about driving mine everyday when I walk past it in the garage to get into my Honda to sit in Houston traffic for my commute. Glad it's not my daily around here though. Makes me look forward to driving it on nice non-rainy weekends.

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
Every single day since I've gotten my car, I wake up and the first thing I want to do is go for a drive... Does anyone else get this? How long does this feeling last lol? I've only had her for 3 weeks now.
One year owner and desire is still there. I rarely take my car to work but after work it's a fair weather daily thing.

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Procharged GT
Vehicle Showcase
Not really. I love my Truck more than I love my car. And my Mustang is sexy and 600 at the wheel....but still....Truck :)

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
I wake up every day with a desire to drive the GT, walk out of the house and try to kick myself in the A$$ all the way to the 2500HD for moving to my retirement home located on dirt road, when I only owned a pickup and a rusty Jeep :explode:

5.0_Fever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ramon
Vehicle(s)
2014 Lexus IS250 F sport, 2018 Mustang GT PP1 401a
I picked my car up in January near Salt Lake City with my father and drove it back to Los Angeles, the experience was priceless but now sometimes I have the feeling that I’m getting use to my cars power and it does not give me the same spark as it used to. I even thought about selling it and grabbing a different muscle car, but that thought lasted about two seconds. Honestly most of the time I feel blessed to be able to drive a car like this where about 6 years ago I started with a 87 camry.
Last night around 11 I had to move my car for street cleaning so I thought I’d take her out for a drive, drove a couple few minutes to downtown LA and took advantage of the empty tunnels on 2nd and 3rd street, and like magic
found the spark again.

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Procharged GT
Vehicle Showcase
I picked my car up in January near Salt Lake City with my father and drove it back to Los Angeles, the experience was priceless but now sometimes I have the feeling that I’m getting use to my cars power and it does not give me the same spark as it used to. I even thought about selling it and grabbing a different muscle car, but that thought lasted about two seconds. Honestly most of the time I feel blessed to be able to drive a car like this where about 6 years ago I started with a 87 camry.
Last night around 11 I had to move my car for street cleaning so I thought I’d take her out for a drive, drove a couple few minutes to downtown LA and took advantage of the empty tunnels on 2nd and 3rd street, and like magic
found the spark again.
Time for a power adder ;)

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Also just over 4 years old and love getting into this beauty to row through the gears and hear the muscle sound of my borla’s. I get to enjoy it all year round, -20 to 100 degrees out this car kicks ass!
Sponsored