2019 dealer markup price

LICobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K0933
I'm going to look at a 2019 GT350 at a local dealer...is there still a dealer markup on leftovers ???
Sponsored

Demonic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
GT350R

VicSal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Victor
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Some dealerships are still trying to stick an ADM on them. Im in the Dallas area, the first dealer i went to wanted $7500 over. Told them to take a hike. Called around and sent out some inquiries to some of the other dealers in the area, and they were willing to sell at sticker price with no mark up. Just takes a little leg work but you should definitely not pay a markup on these cars.

RJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - K1393
I'm going to look at a 2019 GT350 at a local dealer...is there still a dealer markup on leftovers ???
What color are you looking for? I know a GT350 in Iowa that's $541 over invoice!

Sponsored

OP
OP
LICobra

LICobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K0933

Voodoo Velocity

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 / 2016 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid
It really boils down to supply and demand. Some dealers have them and will deal. Others are awaiting delivery of dealer orders. Then there is the configuration you seek. Those of us who got delivery before May were a minority and were 'lucky' to get the car at any price. That said, the model year is winding down, and 2020s will be on order before we know it. Add to that the draw of the GT500. My prediction is there are still a bunch of GT350s built but yet undeliverable due to part supply issues that created stockpiles. I suspect some will be available from those who ordered long ago gave up and canceled. I would think these cars will eventually become available as 2020s are about to launch. Not quite 'leftovers' but the remaining 2019s should be shop-able for better prices. Start shopping your configuration on the website and find which dealers are planned for delivery and start working them. Of course a model on the lot is always the most negotiable. In the end there is no one formula...but patience and persistence usually pays off. I had a relatively easy experience, but for members here who waited many months (I admire them) - I think they will tell you car was worth the wait.

jpindustrie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford Mustang
Blows my mind 2 yrs later the market is still so varied and has not yet settled down. Kudos to Ford Marketing , what a success.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Some people only want a certain brand but the C8 price is going to significantly reduce the number of others in the market for a GT350. Fewer buyers means lower average prices.

Last edited:

Sponsored

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Some people only want a certain brand but the C8 price is going to going to significantly reduce the number of others in the market for a GT350. Fewer buyers means lower average prices.
Hell, I think it's going to significantly reduce the number of buyers for the GT500.

OP
OP
LICobra

LICobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K0933
I appreciate all the responses, I go to the local dealer tomorrow to see the the all White GT350, if I could have ordered one I would order the basic GT350 with Recaros and no other options.
The vehicle i'll be looking at has the Electronics package, carbon fiber instrument panel and leather trimmed sport seats....all of which I would never have ordered for almost $3000....to me it's a sports car and I want it as such, but it's on the lot and we'll see what happens with there pricing....I'll get back to you with my findings

OP
OP
LICobra

LICobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K0933
i went to see the GT350...started it up....the tail light panel was all scratched....looks like it's the dealer demo GT350, They looked at my 19' challenger scat pack and was low on the trade in (I expected that) sits me down and said the ADM there asking is 3000. I said I'm not paying that...then offered 1000 over, I said sorry but no....then he said will you pay the sticker price....I said i'm not sure...I'll get back to you...I'll go back in a few days..

FORDSTANGER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 TP
It is so you want a Mustang or a GT350 and how bad do you want it.

You can search these forums and then decide what you want. Color? Stripes? The original owners package? Is it worth it?

I’m jaded so it’s up to you. There are numerous links to pricing and availability here. If this is your halo car, who cares other than you.

No- not likely a “Elenor” in the future due to the numbers now but special cars always get more attn and $ than wanna-be modified cars.
Sponsored