Coffee thrown in car while driving!

Kaw8787

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
18 ecoboost mustang
At least you have leather seats. I’d try to find out where he lives and drop a fat shit right on the hood of his car. Then slash all his tires
Sponsored

Bespinoza66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 automatic 5.0, 4.09 differential
At least you have leather seats. I’d try to find out where he lives and drop a fat shit right on the hood of his car. Then slash all his tires
I just thought of Me, Myself, and Irene
I just thought of me, myself, and Irene lol

Bespinoza66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just thought of Me, Myself, and Irene
I just thought of me, myself, and Irene lol

OP
OP
yessirrom

yessirrom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT Convertible
Have you tried blow drying the memory card and putting it in a computer?
The card is corrupted. It looks like the cam started a format and then failed. card was not wet, camera was. No file system on card. Card cannot be read by camera, PC or phone. Recovery software x 2 cannot read or find data. I have recovered corrupted cards before. This one is dead. Trust me, I tried.

Sponsored

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
From Texas to Louisana to California back to Texas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 3.55, Modded 2006 Pontiac G6
Bro totally sorry about that, Hopefully karma catches up to that asshole.

michail71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a A10
I'd still escalate it to get the 911 call transcripts. A friend of mine in law enforcement told me once to not let police push you around when you are the victim in a crime. He said plenty will do that to avoid the extra work or if their just in a grumpy mood.

Bespinoza66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The card is corrupted. It looks like the cam started a format and then failed. card was not wet, camera was. No file system on card. Card cannot be read by camera, PC or phone. Recovery software x 2 cannot read or find data. I have recovered corrupted cards before. This one is dead. Trust me, I tried.
-sighs- I hope karma hits that guy real hard one day.

PJR202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Shadow Black
-sighs- I hope karma hits that guy real hard one day.
People who do things like this will always get it back. They don't live a happy life, and it's likely that he'll do it to the wrong person one day.

OP, I also thought calling 911 was overkill, but the fact does remain that a crime was committed and the a-hole needs to be dealt with. That is your right as a citizen.

That 911 call is still there. I work closely with 911 in my telco job. Everything is recorded and detailed records are maintained. 911 has backups for the backups. Your cell will show what time you called and they can match that up. If that's the only place the license plate information is known, they owe it to you to go get it. Obviously it's not the most urgent thing in the world but there's absolutely no reason the police shouldn't follow up when there is evidence and a plate number.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
OP: any updates? Did your driving route have any security or traffic cams where you could have gone back to the owners or State and requested footage?

What about the 911 recording? This I still find hard to believe that the call was not recorded OR that the Police dispatch doesn’t have any record of it.

Were you able to get a Detailer to clean it all up?

Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Ho.

Lee.

Chit.

I just remembered.....

Last summer I had someone throw the remains of their Popeye's chicken lunch at my car. It took a few days to find all the fried-chicken scraps and get them off my car.

WTF is with people throwing their food & drink at Mustangs?

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Ho.

Lee.

Chit.

I just remembered.....

Last summer I had someone throw the remains of their Popeye's chicken lunch at my car. It took a few days to find all the fried-chicken scraps and get them off my car.

WTF is with people throwing their food & drink at Mustangs?
Do your cars look hungry/thirsty? Sorry dumb morning attempt at humor. It's just people being people. Hope it gets worked out OP!

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Do your cars look hungry/thirsty? Sorry dumb morning attempt at humor. It's just people being people. Hope it gets worked out OP!
Maybe it's a form of appreciation??

They like these cars so much, they want to keep them fed/hydrated/caffeinated?

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Maybe it's a form of appreciation??

They like these cars so much, they want to keep them fed/hydrated/caffeinated?
As others have said, they'll do it to the wrong person one of these times. News headline: "Florida Man" bit off this persons throat in retaliation to having <pick your food item> thrown at his mustang.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
As others have said, they'll do it to the wrong person one of these times. News headline: "Florida Man" bit off this persons throat in retaliation to having <pick your food item> thrown at his mustang.
"Florida" is definitely the right state to mention. Must be something in the water down there, lots of weird stuff coming out of Florida.
Sponsored