Anyone dealt with Galpin Ford?

Dubya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
wondering if anyone on here has personally dealt with galpin ford and having a modified mustang? i got a few parts i want to put on but really dont want to screw my warranty. ive read the posts about they cant void it if you just have the mod. they have to prove that thats what caused the issue. i dont have any issues with the car at this moment. (knock on wood)
Sponsored

OP
OP
Dubya

Dubya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
not what i was asking but ok

Aurum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Galpin is awesome to deal with. I've had Galpin Auto Sports do a lot of my work and they're easy for warranty and probably the most mod friendly dealer on the planet.

Downside is their prices are on the higher side but the quality of service is top self.

If you need a contact, hit me up.

Sponsored

Daryl152

Kill3r_Stang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost (IG:Kill3r_Stang)
wondering if anyone on here has personally dealt with galpin ford and having a modified mustang? i got a few parts i want to put on but really dont want to screw my warranty. ive read the posts about they cant void it if you just have the mod. they have to prove that thats what caused the issue. i dont have any issues with the car at this moment. (knock on wood)
Yes attempted to get work done by them but the prices were so high. I know they would do a clean job, but I'm sure you can find better places with better prices. Or do it yourself.

OP
OP
Dubya

Dubya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Yes attempted to get work done by them but the prices were so high. I know they would do a clean job, but I'm sure you can find better places with better prices. Or do it yourself.

any work would be warranty work. i dont really take my car places to get stuff done.

Rael

Grateful Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Galpin is awesome to deal with. I've had Galpin Auto Sports do a lot of my work and they're easy for warranty and probably the most mod friendly dealer on the planet.

Downside is their prices are on the higher side but the quality of service is top self.

If you need a contact, hit me up.
I agree with Aurum.

I've gotten four Mustangs from Galpin Ford, and I'm waiting on a fifth. Every one was modified somehow by Galpin Auto Sports. All were serviced by Galpin, under warranty.

Stang 19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Ford Performance Blue
I agree with Aurum.

I've gotten four Mustangs from Galpin Ford, and I'm waiting on a fifth. Every one was modified somehow by Galpin Auto Sports. All were serviced by Galpin, under warranty.
Wait, what is the difference betwween Galpin Ford and Galpin Auto Sports?

Sponsored

Stang 19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Ford Performance Blue

Rael

Grateful Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
It is a separate business. They sell and, or, install everything. They do some custom modifications too.

Bespinoza66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 automatic 5.0, 4.09 differential
Have you tried calling PK Auto Design in Sylmar? The guys are super chill and work mostly on Mustangs. Had my transmission fluid swap done by them and paid $196 for the service, transmission filter, and tax. Galpin wouldn't do transmission fluid swaps if you're not using Motorcraft.

Also, what mods are you trying to install?

OP
OP
Dubya

Dubya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
yeah Paul is my buddy. ive known him for a while.

not lookin to do any mods anymore. just decided not to risk it. was going to do a ported 18 manifold (which is for sale), pmas and ngauge. but sold the pmas and ngauge already.
Sponsored