Sponsored

Poll: Cosmetic vs Performance

I have some expendable funds and I can't decide between cosmetic changes vs performance upgrade

• Total voters

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
Norm, the type of guy to pull up on someone and say his car is factory stock while having a whipple under the hood to hurt some feelings! :)
Different venue, but yeah, something like that :devil:

Norm
Sponsored

Reactions: Ebm

trojannemo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yemil
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
I tend to go for cosmetic over performance...but there are some basic performance things you need. So based on your choices, I'd say go for performance. But once you have intake/exhaust/tune/suspension, me personally I like to go for cosmetic until it all looks how I like it. Maybe then keep adding power, but for me that's a secondary or tertiary interest since I won't be tracking or racing my car, just speeding a few times in Mexico and the rest of the time driving red light to red light.

tom_sprecher

Living Race Car Free
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP 6MT Race Red
An exhaust is something you will notice every time you drive the car.
^This. No matter what speed you're doing, or road you're driving on, you and everyone else around will notice a great sounding exhaust.

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Honest question, what is with everyone and the GT350 TP spoiler? Sure I have one by default but I don't think it's THAT cool.

I don't know, maybe because so many people install 350 replica aero that I feel like it's overplayed now.

OP
OP
samd1351

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
So, I just ordered the FRPP 2. Found a local dealer to do the install. Now the waiting begins. I get the distinct feeling I'll be creeping the FedEx site waiting on a box of goodies and the weather channel waiting for some half-way decent weather to get the car into the shop;. Also have MBRP Street cat-back waiting to on as well.

We've had fairly mild weather right up until I decided to got for it. Now the weather turns to shit and I'm going to have boxes of parts waiting to go on. Hopefully it will only be a couple of weeks.
Sponsored