NEW TURBO KIT!!!!!! STREET SLEEPER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brostang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT-350 Oxford & LB
We do not have a GT350 conversion at this time, but we do have our Top Mount Eliminator kit for the Shelby's on the shelf.

Team Hellion
Shelby's need some low mount love too! Really though, I think the benefits of a low mount turbo setup on this chassis are preferred by many.

What about some optional (nearly) equal-length tubular headers? Might as well upgrade if one already has to come off.
Sponsored

zanGTA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium 2015
Really nice kit. Is there a chance to take a look over the install instructions?

GagneGo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat, 2018 Road Glide Special, 2019 Mustang GT PP2
More info please, pics of under car, how much equipment hangs lower, concerns with lowered cars

zanGTA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium 2015
I seen there are a lot of turbo options. But nowhere is explained for what purpose each one is designed.

OP
OP
HELLION TURBO

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hate to be "that guy" but can you give more info about what the cast turbo specs are like? A/R etc or even just what model they're most similar to. I'm really considering this kit and would love to be able to make an informed decision between cast or upgrading to billet.
The base turbos are a cast wheel (6 major blade) 62mm compressor with a 62mm turbine. It is a great turbo with the perfect sizing for this engine combination. We have made over 750 to the tires with these units in this application. If over 800+ rwhp is desired from the start we recommend looking at the Ball Bearing upgrade.

Sponsored

OP
OP
HELLION TURBO

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
@Hellion;

Will this kit work with 2019 GT? This kit will be the main reason I'd buy a GT, instead of getting the EcoBoost, since I'm a Turbo guy.
From what we are told it will go right on the 19 cars!!!

OP
OP
HELLION TURBO

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Shelby's need some low mount love too! Really though, I think the benefits of a low mount turbo setup on this chassis are preferred by many.

What about some optional (nearly) equal-length tubular headers? Might as well upgrade if one already has to come off.
We have a 2013 Shelby coming in for R and D!

We are working on equal length header options, but we have made well over 1250 to the tires in a normal application with stock headers.

OP
OP
HELLION TURBO

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I seen there are a lot of turbo options. But nowhere is explained for what purpose each one is designed.
We wanted to have this kit fit every need anyone would ever want.

We made 689 rwhp on pump gas with our base turbos, upgraded billet wheel Precision, Garrett, or Borg warner units can make even more!!

We can upgrade all the way to twin 68mm Precision units that can make well over 1700 rwhp! All bolt on!!

OP
OP
HELLION TURBO

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
More info please, pics of under car, how much equipment hangs lower, concerns with lowered cars
All of our testing was done on a car that was lowered, and we had no issues with clearance. We tucked the intercooler pipes up nice and neat!! Pics to come!

zanGTA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium 2015
We wanted to have this kit fit every need anyone would ever want.

We made 689 rwhp on pump gas with our base turbos, upgraded billet wheel Precision, Garrett, or Borg warner units can make even more!!

We can upgrade all the way to twin 68mm Precision units that can make well over 1700 rwhp! All bolt on!!
I was almost done to go with a pd blower but this new kit is a game change.

Can you tell me something more about driveability? Shoud I expect a hard pull over 4k rpm or a constant and linear from a low end? Does de car dies over 6k as a lot of turbos actually or will pull over 7k?

Consider that I’m not interested in the maximum hp gains because ill keep the engine stock and i want to stay safe.

Sponsored

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
I have Stainless Power headers, am I SOL because I don't run stock headers?

GritzNGravy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Can you get this kit without the tube on the charge pipe going to the throttle body for the Sound tube? Ive got rid of my sound tube long time ago. Its ugly and takes up room. Without the sound tube that pipe sticking off would be ugly by its self. This would work with gt350 manifolds right?

3beeps

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
I have Stainless Power headers, am I SOL because I don't run stock headers?
You can't use aftermarket headers with your turbo kit. You aren't SOL since you can just sell them.

Brostang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT-350 Oxford & LB
We have a 2013(2016?) Shelby coming in for R and D!

We are working on equal length header options, but we have made well over 1250 to the tires in a normal application with stock headers.
You guys definitely know how to make power. I'll be on the lookout for the Shelby product announcement thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.