Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

fmc_smt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt , 2015 Escape , 2015 F250
Vehicle Showcase
Nothing , but I did drive it to work . And ordered a Procharger for her .:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Mustang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona pp gt vert on order
Can anyone recommend some cleaning products and what to dry the cars with. Thanks

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
Can anyone recommend some cleaning products and what to dry the cars with. Thanks
For soap I love Meguires gold class soap. Rims get yourself some sonax or just clean them often when you wash and you won't need anything stronger than soap and water. Don't use rim cleaners with the skull hand logo on them. They are acidic and will eat zinc coating off rotors/calipers and can damage some rim finishes.

For drying you can't go wrong with a giant waffle weave towel / giant drying microfiber combo (2 separate towels) also.get some microfiber wash. Wash the towels alone and only with said microfiber wash. Don't ever use fabric softener sheets on them. If you do they wont suck up water well and also leave fizz from whatever you washed them with on your windows / mirrors.

Sponsored

randy_tho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've got a pressure washer foam cannon and been using chemical guys soap as I got some really good deals on Amazon around Black Friday. I use a electric leaf blower to knock out a lot of the water and then a big microfiber.

17Stallion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Premium
SpeedFactory intercooler, Mishimoto radiator, RTR grilles. Too late for pix. Gotta get to bed.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
California Special Spoiler

Got tired of my GT PP spoiler...so changed out the belly pan and added the spoiler! Subtle...but bigger! Some will notice, some won't!
IMG_0590.JPG
IMG_0479.JPG
IMG_0593.JPG

Mustang530

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PREMIUM,RACE RED,AUTOMATIC
I've got a pressure washer foam cannon and been using chemical guys soap as I got some really good deals on Amazon around Black Friday. I use a electric leaf blower to knock out a lot of the water and then a big microfiber.
I also use a leaf blower, micro towel and griots spray wax.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Got tired of my GT PP spoiler...so changed out the belly pan and added the spoiler! Subtle...but bigger! Some will notice, some won't!
Spoiler alert; it's not a spoiler, it's a splitter.

Sponsored

Shocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO Mustang GT
How do they compare?
I only had time to drive around the block but Solo exhaust is alittle louder but has a deeper tone to it. After it breaks in more I’m sure it’ll get louder plus being able to adjust the j-pipes is a nice feature. Fitment is much better, especially the ball socket to adjust the tips perfect.

MGW is worlds better. I’ve already had BG fluid swap and Steeda spring and perch. I’ve had MGW’s in previous Mustangs. Took about 3 hours to install both on ramps.

BFord1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I like it! Is that the California Speciam splitter?

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
Drove it to work. Another guy at work told me today my exhaust sounds so sick. He's the 4th now.
Sponsored