Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Installed the Steeda Clutch Spring and Black IRS Diff Bushings. My rear end Gear alignment CLUNK is gone and I don't notice any added NVH.

People are crazy for claiming it increases NVH.

The Clutch spring took less than a Minute and required no tools. Funny I've had this thing on a shelf for a month or two and haven't installed it. There's definitely more clutch pedal feedback.
36649110_10160785501350650_4890418611274907648_o.jpg
Sponsored

Spike-S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Spike
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Mustang Fastback2016
New leather, knee pads and A pillars. That was easier than I expected, once I figured out how to pop off the pillar covers.

Also new grill badge, US Air Force emblem. Colors and pattern coordinate really well with my paint and stripes. I'll be replacing the tribar on the trunk with the same badge soon.
Your Mustang looks awesome Brother ! :headbang:

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
Coastal Bend Mustangs of Texas

Nice ponies here, I did Steeda rear bushings for BMR cb005 torque arms.
tn_IMG_20180513_073149_704.jpg

Sponsored

ststang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
viewsinfinitum.com
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB EBM AT PP
Put on some more bling.

First I had a Custom Aluminum Engine Plate made by Anchor Room. The plate measures 5.5 inches wide by 1.5 inches tall and fits nicely on the front of the Ecoboost engine cover.

i-ShttvBj-L.jpg

The close up is a bit out of focus. Will get a better one to replace.

i-Tc9wrFd-L.jpg

I found this vinyl decal on an Etsy store. The owner did one for each side for my window louvers. The decal depicts the Genie from the Disney movie Aladdin and if you look closely you can see Jasmine and Aladdin on a flying carpet and the city of Agrabah. Thought it was a nice way to tell the origin of my car's name.

i-Xcr6q5W-L.jpg

i-jQ8dDgX-L.jpg

So, as they say, you can find anything on the Internet if you try. It took awhile before I finally found the graphics to fit the car.

Last edited:

Stealthfall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 GT
Finally got around to installing my Steeda IRS sub-frame bushing supports that had been sitting on my desk for about 2 weeks.

EvilleGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Took my wheels/tires off and to Costco to get my MP4S put on. These tires are so much noticeably better than the P Zeros. The Pirellis gave me very little if any feedback and would let go without warning. They were just overall very muted. I am incredibly happy with my decision.

car

Car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT550 2018
Took my wheels/tires off and to Costco to get my MP4S put on. These tires are so much noticeably better than the P Zeros. The Pirellis gave me very little if any feedback and would let go without warning. They were just overall very muted. I am incredibly happy with my decision.
Exactly what I thought - I spun out on a wet freeway in a straight line...Changed them for Hankooks. Now I can pull out and get acceleration not wheel spin. I think the Pzeros are plain dangerous. The new tyres have transformed the car.

Sponsored

Fatguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
Drove up the highway beside a Mclaren 570S about 15 minutes ago. This is the first one I have seen in Toronto!

o-man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oscar
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
Installed the door handle "pockets" from Amazon,
2v2Jht9hgx1Ybjq.jpg

Got this for Father's Day,
2v2Jht9Lmx1Ybjq.jpg

And washed it,
2v2JCbF4vx1Ybjq.jpg

Tang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
New leather, knee pads and A pillars. That was easier than I expected, once I figured out how to pop off the pillar covers.

Also new grill badge, US Air Force emblem. Colors and pattern coordinate really well with my paint and stripes. I'll be replacing the tribar on the trunk with the same badge soon.
what are the silver colored pieces of metal in front of the grill on top of the bumper?