Sponsored

Happy Beta Tester of Whipple's Hesitation Fix

stang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium PP
I do have the same issue like yours. mine is usually around 2800 rpm going up to 3k seems like its a "lag'' to get out of it is more gas. Sometimes it doesn't do it but now it does it frequently. Also thinking about switching to Lund since already have the N gauge.
I had my stage 2 installed a few weeks ago on my 17 and believe I have this issue as well. In the 2k rpm range and in between gear shifts it is very noticeable. I actually thought maybe it was the clutch not grabbing correctly because of the lag in power, but it must be the issue you guys are having.

I'm going to reach out to Dustin today to see if there any updates.

Jewishthunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Magnetic GTPP
Any updates on a fix here? It's pretty obnoxious commuting with it when you're trying to go mid throttle.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Any updates on a fix here? It's pretty obnoxious commuting with it when you're trying to go mid throttle.
The Whipple team is working on this I'm sure of it. I understand the frustration first hand but without a doubt this will be figured out.

Sponsored

DrDing.Muscle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GT PP Competition Orange
Awaiting patiently as well. Has there been any updates at all in the past month or two?

OP
OP

Brilliant1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT
Can you imagine how I feel? It's my car that Dustin's team has been working with! I miss it so much. I am expecting some positive updates very soon.

Hang tight guys and gals! Hopefully the wait is almost over!

I am flying up to Fresno this weekend to bring her home. So excited!

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Can you imagine how I feel? It's my car that Dustin's team has been working with! I miss it so much. I am expecting some positive updates very soon.

Hang tight guys and gals! Hopefully the wait is almost over!

I am flying up to Fresno this weekend to bring her home. So excited!
Oh I know the pain so well lol. This is all great news and we are all excited to hear how it works out, keep us posted.

Jewishthunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Magnetic GTPP
The Whipple team is working on this I'm sure of it. I understand the frustration first hand but without a doubt this will be figured out.
Ya man, I know, was just hoping to have something sooner. Also, want to pull the restrictor off because it ruins some of the throttle input feeling.

Superman15

Shake n Bake
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP Oxford White
Ya man, I know, was just hoping to have something sooner. Also, want to pull the restrictor off because it ruins some of the throttle input feeling.
Totally agree about the restrictor piece. Gives it a "clunky" and harsh transition from vacuum to boost. Don't like it. Was a lot smoother transition before the restrictor.

Sponsored

Jewishthunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Magnetic GTPP
Totally agree about the restrictor piece. Gives it a "clunky" and harsh transition from vacuum to boost. Don't like it. Was a lot smoother transition before the restrictor.
Bingo. Glad I'm not the only one thinking that. So hopefully the remedy they're working on is without the restrictor.

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
Anybody do the update the flare tool today. Plugged it in my MacBook and there was an update.

Was hoping it was the new revision lol Hope we get it soon.
image.jpg

Whipple SC

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
Anybody do the update the flare tool today. Plugged it in my MacBook and there was an update.

Was hoping it was the new revision lol Hope we get it soon.
We promise, we will announce when the new release is ready for everyone. This is an update the Flare program, not the calibration. The new system uses a voucher # to auto pull the cal from the server. We issue the voucher # after the cal is requested. This minimizes wait time and customers can always grab later calibrations without us having to request, build, etc.
Sponsored