Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
An anonymous source has sent us confirmation that the 2018 Bullitt Mustang is real and likely coming soon! As you'll remember, the S550 Bullitt was officially unofficially teased in a video featuring Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. (Since it's the first solid evidence of the S550 Bullitt, we're breaking this off from the larger thread).

We now have much more than a teaser...

2018-Bullitt Mustang Window Sticker.jpg

This is a Ford test sticker confirming the "2018 Bullitt GT" along with a few key details. It should be noted that these test stickers have VIN numbers pulled from an auto generator (similar to some early window stickers for the 2018 F-150 which had Ford Fusion VIN numbers). For the curious, this particular window sticker has a VIN that comes back as a 2009 Bullitt.

The 2018 Bullitt will be offered in "Highland Green Metallic" which is sure to be a close match to the familiar "Dark Highland Green" used on Bullitt Mustangs of old. It will come with the 5.0L Coyote and have at least the option of pairing it with the new 10-speed automatic transmission. On the exterior it's got heritage features to make it a proper Bullitt remake, namely, rear window louvers and rear faux gas cap which should carry the crosshairs design gleaned from the previously mentioned video.

As this is a test sticker, many of the finer details regarding the exact packaging and content remains incomplete (or in some cases inaccurate). Also, the listed sticker price should be ignored as the base price and options prices are missing.

We’re less than two weeks away from the anniversary of Steve McQueen’s Bullitt movie release date of October 17th so the stars may be aligning for Ford to make it official by teasing the 2018 Bullitt to the public. We’ve got our ears (and photographers) on the ground and will update everyone if we capture anything exciting to share… Stay tuned!

**BTW, the final window sticker will have a custom background specific to the Bullitt, similar to the ones seen on the GT350, Raptor, RS, etc.
Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
No need to install those rear window louvres, [MENTION=6651]Bullitt[/MENTION] ;)

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Seems like Matt has to trade in his car pretty soon :D:cheers:
Will be interesting if there will be an EU Bullit

EJS2016

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT Premium, 6A, 3.55 / '08 GT
Bullitt fans rejoice!!:cheers:
Way to go Ford!!:ford:

Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Doubt the good folks in the UK will see a RHD version but reading this with a lot of excitement! Can't wait to see all the details :ford:

BluFlash5x8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 5.0 LX, 2012 GT500, 13' GT500, 13 & 14 5.0...
It could have a 390 V8 too. 6.4L to be exact. And 485-500 hp/440 lb-ft of tq. Btw, the term: "ft-lbs" does not apply to mechanical engines.

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
nice, but 56k? come on. Its at least 10k overpriced and a good 15k out of my budget. I wonder if they will offer it in base with a manual? Seems like the bullet should be manual only.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Finally, a trickle.

Sponsored

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Just an idea, but I really hope that Ford uses the digital cluster for the Bullitt and gives the digital gauges it a really cool retro theme.

Spirit Of Fire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Faster Horse
Doubt the good folks in the UK will see a RHD version but reading this with a lot of excitement! Can't wait to see all the details :ford:
All it's going to be is a full loaded GT with a unique color, stripe, and wheel package. And a crap ton of "Bullit" decals pasted all over the interior and exterior. I don't see why it shouldn't make it to the UK.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Thanks for posting this guys! So excited to see this, now I just want more details! Really hope there's some teaser or reveal on October 17th, that would help with my impatience. :lol:

No need to install those rear window louvres, [MENTION=6651]Bullitt[/MENTION] ;)
Yeah that's a detail I wasn't expecting because in the leaked teasers I didn't see any. I'm assuming they'll be the same ones from the 50th LE cars, which are subtle and would go unnoticed. I always thought they looked good! :thumbsup:

nice, but 56k? come on. Its at least 10k overpriced and a good 15k out of my budget. I wonder if they will offer it in base with a manual? Seems like the bullet should be manual only.
In the post it says to disregard the price because it's inaccurate. I've heard it'll be under 50k (possibly well under 50k).

Just an idea, but I really hope that Ford uses the digital cluster for the Bullitt and gives the digital gauges it a really cool retro theme.
Yeah, the 401A package is listed on this window sticker but who knows if that's all of them or just an option. Really hope they do something special with the gauges (analog or digital) for the Bullitt.

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
This may be the only thing keeping me looking at the 18 MY :eyebulge::cheers:
Sponsored