Sponsored

GT350 running hard on track photo share

MustangGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, LB / White OTT
And it's not even an R! Imagine how much faster he could have been going in an R! (Sorry for the sarcasm).

Or even better yet, in a base R less 60 lbs as the R was intended! (Now I'm over the line? LOL).

Great shot! I still believe that lap times are 99% driver when it comes to R vs Non-R. :) No doubt this guy would embarrass me on the track in my R.

Muligan

ARRR!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0059 / Former Track Attack #14 "The Rented Mule"
Those outside 6GR wheels are taking quite a bit of punishment. Somebody is wringing his car out and definitely hitting the apex curbing.

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
This was from our track day. The owner isn’t on any social media, but someone may know him.

Sponsored

doz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
997 GT3,GT350
I got this off one of the track facebook pages, if this is you, you're running it like a champ! What a killer shot! Everyone knows that Lightning Blue/white stripes is the fastest! ;)
Thanks for posting, that's an awesome picture! This was me at the Buttonwillow track day last week and my first time running slicks on this car.

The GT350 has impressed me every time I've taken it on track with the times it is capable of. My best that day on Buttonwillow 1CW was 1:58

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Thanks for posting, that's an awesome picture! This was me at the Buttonwillow track day last week and my first time running slicks on this car.

The GT350 has impressed me every time I've taken it on track with the times it is capable of. My best that day on Buttonwillow 1CW was 1:58
1:58? Damn, Doz! No wonder I couldn’t keep up. Would loved to have ridden with you!

Socalrugger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H4111
This pic looks fake it’s that good!

Is that fog or clouds in the background?

petstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT350 TP Magnetic w OTT Black Stripes

Nice action picture. What slicks are you running ? I guess R spec wheel sizes ?
Thanks.

Zombo

befejezett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack - Race Red, Blk Roof - G5405
Those outside 6GR wheels are taking quite a bit of punishment. Somebody is wringing his car out and definitely hitting the apex curbing.
To me, it looks like he's cresting a hill at great speed - hardly any load on the tires. Not being familiar with that track, I'm going by the massive SUV like ground clearance to the splitter, even on the drivers side?

Sponsored

joekr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Who makes the wheels and what are the tire size? Awesome shot of a great car doing what it was built for!

fpa1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R
Seems like 20 out back and 19 up front.
That is because the lens distortion. The rear of the car is more towards the edge of the frame where most lenses will have some distortion (it can be corrected of course). This is the same reason when you photograph people and you put them towards the edge of the frame they seem like they gained quite a few pounds :)

NvrFinished

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GTPP
To me, it looks like he's cresting a hill at great speed - hardly any load on the tires. Not being familiar with that track, I'm going by the massive SUV like ground clearance to the splitter, even on the drivers side?
Yeah, that's Phil Hill. It's not uncommon for quick cars to get a little bit of air when they hit the apex correctly at speed.
Sponsored