Sponsored

My Black-White-Black 2016 Mustang GT!

Entick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Coupe
Finally – my Mustang GT coupe has arrived!

The car is currently at my dealership and I’m making the 50 mile trip from London to Hastings on Friday to collect it. I believe this is the first black roof, white body, black wheel car in the UK (maybe the only one?).

Many thanks to my dealer Stuart from Birchwood Ford in Hastings for sending the attached sneak preview photo through of the car on the loader.

Mustang on Loader.jpg

I will update this thread with more photos once I have collected the car!

Very excited now!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Entick

Entick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Coupe
Sorry for being slow in updating this thread. I picked the car up on Friday (thanks again - Stuart and Karen) with 15.6 miles on the clock and have been enjoying it since.

You've all read a hundred reviews so I won't go too in-depth but I am very happy and I'm sure you will all be too. Extremely powerful and surprisingly refined. Turns heads everywhere I go. Could do with being a bit louder, but with that said I'm breaking her in gently so not sure what happens above 3.5k RPM.

The interior is much better than I expected (and better than a pre-production car I sat in 6 months ago) and the car has a load of features I somehow didn't ever realise it would have! e.g. electrically adjustable seats, automatic headlights etc!

In terms of quality control, the car is in good condition with the exception of a small paint flaw where the back bumper meets the bodywork on the sides of the car (on the bumper edge). All the models I saw had similar issues (although not as bad). Took delivery anyway with the promise that Ford would resolve this.

Here are some pictures - apparently my car resulted in 3 more with the same spec being ordered :):
IMG_0568a.jpg

IMG_0563a.jpg

IMG_0562a.jpg

IMG_0567a.jpg

IMG_0577a.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Entick

Entick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Coupe
Reserved 2

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Looks beautiful. White with black will look killer :thumbsup:

MoZ

MoZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang GT
Looks good, cant wait to see some proper pics. I've opted for Ingot with black roof & wheels.

Sponsored

draco24433

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT Premium
Way to go. I wish you many happy moments!

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
What time are you collecting it. Would love to get a pic with mine (CO with black roof and wheels). I am travelling to Chelmford and back form Hastings

RandyStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
Muscle Car Lover
Finally – my Mustang GT coupe has arrived!

The car is currently at my dealership and I’m making the 50 mile trip from London to Hastings on Friday to collect it. I believe this is the first black roof, white body, black wheel car in the UK (maybe the only one?).

Many thanks to my dealer Stuart from Birchwood Ford in Hastings for sending the attached sneak preview photo through of the car on the loader.

Mustang on Loader.jpg

I will update this thread with more photos once I have collected the car!

Very excited now!
I'd be checking for scratches on that side before handing over your hard earned money - still nice though :)

OP
OP
Entick

Entick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Coupe
What time are you collecting it. Would love to get a pic with mine (CO with black roof and wheels). I am travelling to Chelmford and back form Hastings
Hi Steve - sorry I didn't get in touch. Was a hectic day so I didn't know exactly when I would be there and ended up collecting late afternoon with the light fading fast.

Some photos added above!

Sponsored

MAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Best one ive seen so far.looks great.

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Damn!

Almost makes me wish I'd gone for a black roof now. Almost ;)

Definitely needs some corner blackouts now though. Check out the difference between the second and third pics in your second post. Those amber bits need to go!

Scorchio69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New toy req,d
Looks stunning mate , if you don't mind me asking where do you spec the black roof as I can't find it on the configurator ?

OP
OP
Entick

Entick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Coupe
Looks stunning mate , if you don't mind me asking where do you spec the black roof as I can't find it on the configurator ?

Thanks mate.

Ford haven't updated the online configurator and there are two options you can choose with your dealer that it doesn't mention: 1. Black painted roof and 2. Double fading stripes (vinyl).

Scorchio69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New toy req,d
Perfect entick , hopefully going to see the showroom demo on Wednesday before going back offshore but I am having difficulty deciding between a 5.0 gt mustang or a more family friendly focus RS

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sponsored