Sponsored

great window tinting

RR6THGEN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt
car is over at petty's garage getting front fascia replaced, Jessica from GATE CITY TINT did the windows today while doing some other cars for them, she did the cars they took to the sema show
tint.jpg
Sponsored

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
Percentage?

OP
OP
RR6THGEN

RR6THGEN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt
15% all around

Sponsored

OP
OP
RR6THGEN

RR6THGEN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt
thanks 1crazymach, cant wait to get it back, had it almost 3 months now but work is crazy busy so have not gotten to drive it much only 354 miles on it and dang fox ran out busted front fascia

kray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 2014 Edge 2013 F150
Looks great! Wish I could do the dark tint. Around my neck of the woods though instant fix it ticket from the Highway Patrol. (lol)

Delta1Seven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 DIB
Looks good! I got mine done a few months ago and there were a few small bubbles in it (pieces of dust under the tint). I had the shop redo all the windows, but the same issue happened again. I think their shop, or my car, is too dusty :(

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
Ugh I love how 15% looks, but how the hell do you pass NC inspection with it? Last car I had to remove it.

OP
OP
RR6THGEN

RR6THGEN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt
thanks kray sometimes around here the cops are bad but usually if your not driving like a fool they wont bother you.

Sponsored
OP
OP
RR6THGEN

RR6THGEN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt
thank you Zodiac, lol you have to know somebody, I work all over the state and see cars/trucks super dark with even windshields done also, a lot of people must know people here in nc lol

OP
OP
RR6THGEN

RR6THGEN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt
thanks Delta1Seven yea I have not had good look with the car yet either, but hopefully the tint is perfect, have not gotten car back yet will still be few weeks before front end replaced, I met jessica from gate city tint a month or so ago while I was over @ petty's garage getting my magnaflow exhaust, she was tinting a white one that they took to SEMA show the other week and it was flawless, she does all there conversion cars.

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
Check your local laws carefully. You might be able to get a medical waiver. Here in SC 32% is legal limit unless you have a letter from your eye doc. I have photophobia. A medical condition where bright light causes pain and your first reaction is to close your eyes. I went with 20% and now night time driving is a real pleasure without blinding light from cars behind and passing from behind.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
I have 5% all around. That looks just as dark as mine, nice.

OP
OP
RR6THGEN

RR6THGEN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt
thanks LETHAL it does look really dark she sent me few other pics from diff angles that make them look a little lighter lol
Sponsored