Sponsored

'16 Camaro Reviews are starting to hit the sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISHLISS

Chevy & Ford Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Camaro LT1
Instead of facing facts and owning up, you call it ugly, name call some more, have more LOLs per comment then a teenager. So yes, I think you are 15.
Sponsored

505STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0
Instead of facing facts and owning up, you call it ugly, name call some more, have more LOLs per comment then a teenager. So yes, I think you are 15.
Facing facts? What the He!! are you talking about. I'm talking sales what are you referring to?

505STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0
Auguring looks which are mostly subjective is quite dumb. I like S197 better than the S550 but that doesn't meant the S550 is a bad looking car.

I have nothing left to argue so I'm going to make 4th grade jokes and say it's ugly.

babycrying.jpg
Actually its quite dumb for a GM cheerleader to be in Mustang Forum and not expect any of us to say its ugly. well guess what? it is ugly that's why id never buy one, you know cause they're ugly. :lol:

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
They don't care! Remember the Camaro is going to Crush the Mustang at everything. :lol:
You don't care about ringers anymore? 396 whp is about 460 crank horsepower, way above the Mustang's rated power. Doesn't that matter anymore?

I can already answer that, it doesn't to you. You don't even question it, because it's in favor of the Mustang. But as soon as something looks good for the Camaro... you're all over it.

Not that dyno numbers matter at all. They're only good for showing % gains for tuning, that's it.

Sponsored

02gtnh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 corvette conv. 17 F150
Dusold Designs also weighed and dynoed a 2015 Mustang
You forgot to add this.

Dusold Designs 2015 Mustang GT: Project 6G
Well it looks like my first Dyno run was an anomaly or not corrected accurately. I did another Baseline pull before the exhaust and put down 382hp/355tq. With just the addition of Gibson Exhaust (no tuning or cold air), the Mustang put down 394hp/364tq peak. The biggest gains came from 2000-4000 rpm with a peak gain of 36hp over stock. And there is nice kick in the "butt" dyno. Time for some tuning with HP Tuners.

Memphis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS
I have a guy going to weigh his fully loaded ATS-v tomorrow at a Penske public scale.

If it doesn't rain.

With pictures. So there's that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And it does not have the track pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

505STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0
You don't care about ringers anymore? 396 whp is about 460 crank horsepower, way above the Mustang's rated power. Doesn't that matter anymore?

I can already answer that, it doesn't to you. You don't even question it, because it's in favor of the Mustang. But as soon as something looks good for the Camaro... you're all over it.

Not that dyno numbers matter at all. They're only good for showing % gains for tuning, that's it.
Again, There is more to a car then just performance period. The Mustang is a better car to live with period, The Company Ford > GM period. Sorry man but your not going to convince me the camaro is a better car then the Stang because of performance metrics alone. Silly boy tricks are for GM owners.

505STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0
You forgot to add this.

Well it looks like my first Dyno run was an anomaly or not corrected accurately. I did another Baseline pull before the exhaust and put down 382hp/355tq. With just the addition of Gibson Exhaust (no tuning or cold air), the Mustang put down 394hp/364tq peak. The biggest gains came from 2000-4000 rpm with a peak gain of 36hp over stock. And there is nice kick in the "butt" dyno. Time for some tuning with HP Tuners.
So how much are you going to pay for your vert? :lol:

02gtnh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So how much are you going to pay for your vert? :lol:
Well the option that are available in the GT has a msrp of near $49000. So if I add mag ride and NPP, my guess $52000. Not saying I will pay this as I have never bought a car at msrp or even close. I'm patient.

Sponsored

505STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0
Well the option that are available in the GT has a msrp of near $49000. So if I add mag ride and NPP, my guess $52000. Not saying I will pay this as I have never bought a car at msrp or even close. I'm patient.
Good Luck on that one.... By the time you buy your car, Ford will have responded with a better GT. Your going to pay 54-56k for that vert.

eiva

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 991 GT3
Wow the Camaro team came to play, for real! From the looks of things so far and from my point of view, Ford does not make a Mustang trim to compete with the SS from an overall performance standpoint. If I'm looking for a Mustang/Camaro, I am not looking for refinement or space, like has been mentioned here.

02gtnh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good Luck on that one.... By the time you buy your car, Ford will have responded with a better GT. Your going to pay 54-56k for that vert.
Since the 2016's are out, how are they responding? A fully loaded coupe with mag ride and NPP with nav is less then $46000. You really think a vert is going to be $8000 To $10000 more. Now you really sound like thepill:crazy:

Mr.Black

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange GT
You forgot to add this.

So one could be an anomaly and the other couldn't, what about the Camaro is that number after multiple dyno pulls on different days? I think not, nice try though.:lol:

02gtnh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So one could be an anomaly and the other couldn't, what about the Camaro is that number after multiple dyno pulls on different days? I think not, nice try though.:lol:
It was the same car on the same Dyno. He even admits it was wrong. Nobody has ever dynoed a stock GT even close to that. There have been 3 Dynos done on the SS, 405hp, 400hp, and 399hp. Pretty close to each other. The GT Dynos have been between 375-385hp. Really reaching now.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.