MMD By Foose Window Scoops in Yellow

CoyoteS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow Mustang GT
As requested by Alex at AM in another thread, here's my car with the MMD Window Scoops.

My only complaint is QC at AM must have been sleeping the day these were painted. I had white paint splattered across the driver side scoop, WAY to much to be overspray. I was able to get it off except I can still see spots in the sun, I'll try to wax them out and if that doesn't work I'll try and get a replacement.

Sponsored

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I love them. I'm sure if you can't get them out AM can send a replacement they have the best customer service from my experience anyways :) looks great :)

OP
OP
CoyoteS550

CoyoteS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
I love them. I'm sure if you can't get them out AM can send a replacement they have the best customer service from my experience anyways :) looks great :)
Thanks. And ya I bet I won't have any issues, AM has always been awesome with their customer support.

AlexDLegit

Instagram: @geaux5eaux
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Oxford White w/Blackout PK
These look way better than the ones in the stock photos on american muscle. Beautiful car, man!

WildHorses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
These look way better than the ones in the stock photos on american muscle. Beautiful car, man!
Good point, however the pictures of the different colors on their site is photoshop.

To the owner, they definitely look good. Was curious how it would look like on a bright color car

OP
OP
CoyoteS550

CoyoteS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Good point, however the pictures of the different colors on their site is photoshop.

To the owner, they definitely look good. Was curious how it would look like on a bright color car
Ya, the pictures on AM are of a photoshopped silver Mustang. It's good enough to get an idea of how it'll look, but can't beat the real thing.

And thanks guys for the compliments.
Sponsored