Sponsored

MMD by Foose side scoops and roof spoiler install write up

3Dautoclean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Huffy
Oh I bet it would! I think Big Worm was just reluctant to guesstimate a measurement without having the hood scoop in their hands.
You could have the hood shipped to big worm and have them install...or at least measure it. Just coming up with ways to help you spend your money. :)
Sponsored

OP
OP
suckerv

suckerv

IG: @amelias550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Deep Impact Blue
You could have the hood shipped to big worm and have them install...or at least measure it. Just coming up with ways to help you spend your money. :)
You seem particularly interested in getting me to spend money on this hood scoop. Hmmm.....:paddle:

All jokes aside, I actually thought about that. if there's ever a hood scoop or hood or whatever that's "gotta have it" for me, I'll probably do that.

MikeD1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat
I put on the foose scoop by mmd and it has good instuctions, however iI used a trick from working on racecars. after you drill and get everything read to mount. I took some 2" screws that are the same size as the screws used to mount it and cut the headsz
off to make a set of alignment studs they helped put mit in place correctly before the tape was stuck. then after that I simply removed the stud screws and used the supplied hardware. Made alignment really much easier..
Got any more pics of it ? Front, behind, sides? AM is dragging their heels posting the install instructions - how may holes do you have to drill?

GMB Racing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT, 16 Escape, 21 F250 (all Ruby Red)
Vehicle Showcase
there are five holes to drill and their template is right on, you can do it with one person but two is easier when locating the scoop the car is under cover in the garage, I will take some different angles this weekend when i can get out and work on it

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
@suckerv

Sorry about the delay I was off 3/3-3/4 for the Birthday.

My jaws literally on my desk right now! They look spot on. I really like how they're a lot more subtle than some of the other side scoops out there right now. Bravo sir!

Alex
Sponsored