Sponsored

First Luxemburg 6G event ! The pictures, the story...

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
Keeping it at 120 with ONE mustang is OK, but with a convoy of more then 10 mustang ... No way ! :lol:
France refuses to accept US military European drivers licenses:crazy:, so if it's in France, you can count me and probably Yellow05GT out

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
France refuses to accept US military European drivers licenses:crazy:, so if it's in France, you can count me and probably Yellow05GT out
Really?! I thought that these type of rules are 'imposed' by european union to all countries.

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
Really?! I thought that these type of rules are 'imposed' by european union to all countries.
Nope, I am fine anywhere else in the EU but France is a 400+euro fine and a possible impounding of the car.

vieirinha33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
André
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost Race Red
Nope, I am fine anywhere else in the EU but France is a 400+euro fine and a possible impounding of the car.
holy crap.... oO

well the police would be happy to get your car :p lol

but it's really not funny... strange laws since you can drive in all other countries but not in france... :S

you have to see it positive.. you can drive in a country without speed limit xD

Sponsored

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
French should always be different :amen: :cheers:

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
holy crap.... oO

well the police would be happy to get your car :p lol

but it's really not funny... strange laws since you can drive in all other countries but not in france... :S

you have to see it positive.. you can drive in a country without speed limit xD
Just did some research and found out that France is supposed to accept it but sometimes the police don't know:crazy:
and i found out Switzerland officially doesn't accept it but I have been pulled over there and never had a problem:shrug:

Time to get an International Drivers licence I guess.

yellow05gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic GT Premium
I have an international drivers license so I should be good to go! Bring on the next event!

yellow05gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic GT Premium
On a side note. I'll be going to Nurembergring beginning of November if anyone would like to join.

OP
OP
UNtamed67

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Just did some research and found out that France is supposed to accept it but sometimes the police don't know:crazy:
and i found out Switzerland officially doesn't accept it but I have been pulled over there and never had a problem:shrug:

Time to get an International Drivers licence I guess.
Time to make Europe Unity out of Europe Confusity...

Sponsored

R3v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT MT & Recaro
Making one central meeting for all europeans would be too much drive for most of us - I'm in central Italy and I need 4 hours drive only to be in Milan - maybe Switrzerland could be doable but our southern europe friends (spain and greece) will have to drive for many many hours! And we can't still get people from Norway\Sweden.
Europe is really big - probably three meetings could get people's attention (north, central and south europe) because not all can do a 10 hour drive :D
And what about us? We want a communist meeting for eastern countries as well! :D

Anyway, I want to do a 2-3 weeks roadtrip next spring/summer across Europe. I already did some trips in Benelux, Italy, France, Switzerland, etc. Love those mountain passes!

RMS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronny
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 EB, custom pack
And what about us? We want a communist meeting for eastern countries as well! :D

Anyway, I want to do a 2-3 weeks roadtrip next spring/summer across Europe. I already did some trips in Benelux, Italy, France, Switzerland, etc. Love those mountain passes!
Everybody is free to arrange a Mustang meeting anywhere in Europe.
The one we did in Luxemburg is in a range of 250-350 km. from our homes.
It's impossible to find a spot in Europe where we all can come together.
I guess it's the same in the US or Canada, for instance a guy from Virginia is likely not to drive to California for a Mustang meeting.
Organize your own Mustang meeting and invite us, maybe a few guys will come over, who knows. I'm not gonna drive 1200 km to the south of France for a two or three Mustang session.

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
Everybody is free to arrange a Mustang meeting anywhere in Europe.
The one we did in Luxemburg is in a range of 250-350 km. from our homes.
It's impossible to find a spot in Europe where we all can come together.
I guess it's the same in the US or Canada, for instance a guy from Virginia is likely not to drive to California for a Mustang meeting.
Organize your own Mustang meeting and invite us, maybe a few guys will come over, who knows. I'm not gonna drive 1200 km to the south of France for a two or three Mustang session.
This is true, the distances are just too massive in the us and though not quite as bad in Europe, more than enough to be non-viable for a 2 or even three day event.

I have an Idea however, if everyone who is interested in next summers meeting sends me the city and country they live in (I don't want or need your address! just the city), I will find a location that is central to the most people. that is the fairest way to do things I think. I will share my data with everybody so that our brothers who are too far away can choose spots for their own meeting.
Sponsored