Sponsored

First Luxemburg 6G event ! The pictures, the story...

yellow05gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic GT Premium
I was very glad I got to join everybody! Great meeting you guys and getting to check out all the stangs! We definitely turned heads on the trip! Can't wait until next year to see everyone's progress with their toys.
Sponsored

vieirinha33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
André
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost Race Red
Yeah My girlfriend was still pissed at me for hauling ass the whole way to the meeting, made me promise to go 130kph all the way home. When you drove by she just looked at me and said "Don't even think about it!":lol:

Once I dropped her off at the airport I had the chance to play around with an Audi S5 on my way home. Mustang FTW! After I let him catch back up he gave me the thumbs up and the blinker good bye, so he was a good sport about it!

I'll post the dashcam vid tonight!
I've imagined something like that... xD hehehe :) no worries!

I've had also a fight with a bmw xD lots of fun! that is the matter...

Ps. want to see that vid :p

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
a white mustang would be really great xD maybe next year we can get all colors :D
I was very glad I got to join everybody! Great meeting you guys and getting to check out all the stangs! We definitely turned heads on the trip! Can't wait until next year to see everyone's progress with their toys.
+1

Next year could be very cool as all of us are getting our stangs and added a lot of mods so our beauty's will be even more beautiful :thumbsup:

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
Great! Thank you all for the pics so us far away can enjoy the meeting too!

Some considerations looking at the pics:
- US model is really nicer :-/ the smaller wing mirrors, the _real_ front led drl, even the amber parking lights are better than our EU model. BTW Glenn you can keep your US rear license plate but have to use front german plate?
- Swiss smaller front plate makes big difference for the frontal look - smaller like the italian ones!
- damn rain!
- Patrik: noooo you have to hand wash it!! :D
We have to have the German Front Plate, no question, and if the car can fit a German back plate it has to have one. I registered my 'Stang a few days before it arrived and the paperwork didn't say so they asked me. I told them that I didn't know and if they gave me the German one and it didn't fit they would force me to drive the 400+ kilometers from the port back to Wiesbaden and I would probably get stopped and fined and it would be their fault, but if they gave me the American size it would fit either way, so they did to be safe. :cool:

BTW, I knew damm well that it could fit the rear German plate, since there are a few US spec 'Stangs on the base where I work.:lol:

OP
OP
UNtamed67

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Next event planned for early june 2016 ! Book your agenda's :headbang:

Need at least each color and some US ones to compare (Yellow05Gt and Glenn trust you'll be there again).

I loved the location an they are ready for car events and would use the same, we are close to a lot of funny things. Restaurant wise we'll find something more exclusive..

We'll have to get a map update from Ford to avoid the Mud and offroad scenery roads or book the car wash upfront to get a volume discount...:D

Cheers :cheers:

Sponsored

Dennis_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2.3 Ecoboost - Fastback - Custom Pack - Magnetic
In june 2016?
Great!

I organise the Rock around the Jukebox event in the Netherlands every year and juni my free month!

Sooo... we will be there too! Looking forward to it already!

yellow05gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
I will definitely be there and I'm sure Glenn will be as well.

Need at least each color and some US ones to compare (Yellow05Gt and Glenn trust you'll be there again).

I loved the location an they are ready for car events and would use the same, we are close to a lot of funny things. Restaurant wise we'll find something more exclusive..

We'll have to get a map update from Ford to avoid the Mud and offroad scenery roads or book the car wash upfront to get a volume discount...:D

Cheers :cheers:

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang

Calling dibs on the EU spec DIB! :p Edit: Ow wait ... at least ... phew.

+1 on this .. the place was really nice to stay .. the restaurant, well ... not worth the money to be honest.

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maybe we could do 2 Meetings next year, one in Luxembourg and one in Switzerland (or in another center place).

So we could meet the fellows from Italie, Spain, ... in a more center place as Luxembourg is really to far away for them ...

It's a proposition :shrug:

Sponsored

vieirinha33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
André
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost Race Red
too much meetings are complicated to organize.. and also, imagine for guys in belgium or netherlands.. they have to drive some hours more...
Luxemburg is very central.. if we wanna make it more than one time, I think that it would not be optimal...
we can still plan something south/middle germany... somewhere in southwest like SaarbrĂĽcken, Frankfurt, Stuttgart.
we just have to check what is possible ;)

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yep thats true.
But if I check google maps, drive from Belgium to Switzerland is around 7 hour drive and Italy (I mean the north of Italy) to Switzerland also around 7 hour drive ...

And I don't talk about a drive from Spain to Luxembourg or Switzerland ... :lol:

We could make a point next year to find a good spot and have the opinions of everybody :thumbsup:

yellow05gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
I wouldn't mind changing the location for next year. Switzerland would be great too!

RMS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronny
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 EB, custom pack
I wouldn't mind changing the location for next year. Switzerland would be great too!
Hmm, not convinced, a 7 hour drive and 600+ km from my place to the north of Switzerland, like f.i. Basel.

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
Switzerland ... hmm, that's over an over 7 hours drive just to get to Basel. (which is probably the closest town from our neck of the woods.)

Ow, and another thing to remember, next year we may need to pay for a pass to drive on the Autobahn as foreigners. :frusty: :mad:
Edit: I am not sure if those plans are on hold at the moment due to legal battles with Brussels ... (last thing I heard it would be in effect at 1st of jan 2016)
Sponsored

Last edited: