Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shamlan
Vehicle(s)
GT PP '16
Hi Guys,

Hope you doing well.

I do a quick search about Enhanced Security Package but I am still confused.

What Enhanced Security Package can add to me if I get a premium PP with ACC?

This is how Ford B&P explain it:

So am I need to add Enhanced Security Package to get all these features!!

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
I see you live in Riyadh. I don't know much about Saudi law enforcement but is there a lot of grand theft auto in that city? Or crime? I can't think there is as the punishments for 'other things' I hear are pretty tough.

The package gives you wheel locks, locks the center console armrest and steering column after you lock the car, and I believe has motion and impact sensors that disable the vehicle if it senses any movement in the cabin like through an open window or cut convertible top.

Wblv17

older fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.7HEMI Ram and 2015 eco boost race red pp
forgot about the locking center console since i upgraded, checking it out in a few

rainier446

Professional Amateur Tech
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 OW GT/PP
It's an active alarm system versus the passive one. It's a good package if you live somewhere that people either A) Like to steal cars, or B) People like to break into cars.

I'd be more worried about getting armoured doors and bulletproof gas with the current situation over there, maybe some hood mounted gatling guns like 007 had.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
Makes the car impregnable

Sponsored

e30og

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Genesis G70 3.3T Sport
its awesome

Everyone gets a key lockable glovebox. With this, when you lock/arm the car, the armrest storage electronically locks too (rest your arm on it and you can feel a slider or deadbolt of some kind).

The steering wheel has an electronic deadbolt lock that is LOUD AS F. Makes me jump every time it slides into place. It sounds so serious haha, like a big ass rifle.

Now every Mustang has this:
- Perimeter alarm
- Remote keyless entry
- Securilock® Passive Anti-Theft System

Which basically means there IS an alarm but it won't sound unless you try to start the car. It will NOT sound if someone bashes in the windows or tries to open the doors. The security package adds interior motion sensors, so any movement (ex. door opening, window fragment, interior motion) will sound the alarm. I have armed the car with the windows opened and if you reach inside the window, it goes off.

And of course wheel locks. I frequent Baltimore City so all this stuff is mandatory if available

Falcon01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost Premium PP Manual
- Perimeter alarm
- Remote keyless entry

Which basically means there IS an alarm but it won't sound unless you try to start the car. It will NOT sound if someone bashes in the windows or tries to open the doors. The security package adds interior motion sensors, so any movement (ex. door opening, window fragment, interior motion) will sound the alarm. I have armed the car with the windows opened and if you reach inside the window, it goes off.
I don't have the security package, but I ordered wheel locks. On another note, if someone smashes my window, the alarm won't go off unless they try to start the car? That's really stupid!

Finally

Old Fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Auto Prem Conv

And of course wheel locks. I frequent Baltimore City so all this stuff is mandatory if available
You're a brave man, especially with recent events. I don't think I have the guts/stones/death wish to enter the city with my new S550. :eyebulge:

Lowrider

Drive Fast...Live Slow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A poorman's coupe
its awesome

Everyone gets a key lockable glovebox. With this, when you lock/arm the car, the armrest storage electronically locks too (rest your arm on it and you can feel a slider or deadbolt of some kind).

The steering wheel has an electronic deadbolt lock that is LOUD AS F. Makes me jump every time it slides into place. It sounds so serious haha, like a big ass rifle.

- Perimeter alarm
- Remote keyless entry

Thanks for the info...I've always heard that loud "rifle sound" and never knew it was the steering lock. I just thought the car was simply just engaging locks. :lol:

The motion sensors are awesome. I love leaving my windows open and locking the car for quick transactions.

Sponsored

Tb8983

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
I have it and it well worth the 395 bucks.

5.0onBoard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Black GTPPP
I have the Enhanced Security Package.

When I shut down the car the dash display always says:

Security
All sensors
Perimeter sensors

Both are selectable options. It has "All Sensors" selected at the moment. Is there a reason is asks each time? Is this only me?

Is it in case you want the windows down and will be in and out of the car without opening the door or something, or if you want to leave someone in the car with the doors locked?

Lowrider

Drive Fast...Live Slow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A poorman's coupe
It asks u each time because it wants you to walk away with cofidence and that everything will be alright...Do not worry....

e30og

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Genesis G70 3.3T Sport
You're a brave man, especially with recent events. I don't think I have the guts/stones/death wish to enter the city with my new S550. :eyebulge:
man that effing city some A hole slammed into the side of my 4-month old Focus, after which provided phony insurance info and another year of lawyering to run that bastard down and get my dough. It all worked out though

Parking garage...enemy of all surfaces smooth and it is ALWAYS full so there is no parking in the end where its empty. Nothing to do with security package but I have my first 2 paint chips in the side and am feverishly anticipating dings :(

other than that on a daily basis you have to (quite literally) dodge city folk that decide to walk in the streets no matter what color the light is or how busy traffic is moving, including kids on bikes and 50mph traffic in main roads. The stiff PP suspension bangs around a little but Im talking about the absolute shittiest roads I have ever driven on

I don't have the security package, but I ordered wheel locks. On another note, if someone smashes my window, the alarm won't go off unless they try to start the car? That's really stupid!
Yup! learned that in Baltimore too...my previous job at a hotel involved the entire employee parking lot getting hit. Everyones cars were broken into and not a single alarm went off. Everyone came out like OMG I HAVE THE BUTTON ON MA KEY WTF. I was one of two cars that didnt get hit. I have no idea how, and the car was brand new. I do make sure to keep good with all my co workers no matter where I go though because I think it was internal