Sponsored

Blade key and enhanced security package.

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
UPDATE:

I got a hold of the car wash manager and while trying not to be accusatory he told me that he had the key. One of his employees told him they found it by the vacuum station.

Thanks for the info in the thread.
They had to be playing with the fob to get it out. I was trying to open up mine and it was a major pain in the ass.
Sponsored

Hogie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I noticed that if I move passed the car really quick with the windows down and the alarm on, it will go off. If I stick my arms in and reach around it doesn't do squat.

l2frankie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
tested my alarm the other day car alarm was not even going off. i do have the enhanced security packaged

ktp1598

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona Blue California Special
Left my 12 year old in it for a minute while I went in the house and it went off so interior movement will set mine off. I have the enhanced security package.

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
Left my 12 year old in it for a minute while I went in the house and it went off so interior movement will set mine off. I have the enhanced security package.
Hah, left the wife in the car and did the same thing twice now. The first time l thought l had bumped the fob, second time l figured it out. Need to spend more time reading up on the manual and less time modding....nah.
Sponsored