OP
Ultimateone

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Looks great Ultimateone! Just wondering has your critical eye caught any sort of alignment issues so far, and if so what did you do? thx
Thanks, alignment issues where?
Sponsored

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Thanks, alignment issues where?
Where? I don't know, just wondering if you have seen any on your car?
From what Ive seen on the pictures of your car it's absolutely perfect, but was just wondering if you have noticed something you don't like or is not right so far.

My car has arrived a few days ago, also EB black and could be better aligned on the rear window and has an issue on the trunk that I want to get solved before I take it home.

Cheers!

OP
OP
Ultimateone

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Where? I don't know, just wondering if you have seen any on your car?
From what Ive seen on the pictures of your car it's absolutely perfect, but was just wondering if you have noticed something you don't like or is not right so far.

My car has arrived a few days ago, also EB black and could be better aligned on the rear window and has an issue on the trunk that I want to get solved before I take it home.

Cheers!
I'm guessing you are talking about body lines? everything seems to be great. I thought you were asking me about alignment within my suspension and wheels but that wouldn't matter until I lower the car :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Ultimateone

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Quick update - 8-6-15

So after seeing everyone go crazy about Adam from Maperformance tunes I just had to try it out for myself. I have had for about 3 days now and I can tell you it's is SO much better than the Cobb OTS stage 1 map. It pulls harder, feels smoother in 1st and 2nd and feels stronger than ever before. I can't wait till I grab an FMIC or a downpipe in the future, I know I will be going with Adam each time.

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
I'm guessing you are talking about body lines? everything seems to be great. I thought you were asking me about alignment within my suspension and wheels but that wouldn't matter until I lower the car :thumbsup:
I was indeed talking about the body alignment. I found my rear-window to be slightly of and a part of the trunk. Also found a few air marks in the paint, probably where the spaying robot stopped and blew it's last breath. Paint correction will do the trick I hope.

Sponsored

Jww92201

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Sick build man, I just got my car last week and I'm already grabbing up goodies.

Did you plastidip your emblems? I'm looking to do that soon and yours look like they came out really good.

And why JLT over MAP Intake? I'm leaning towards MAP myself, but I'm just curious.

OP
OP
Ultimateone

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Sick build man, I just got my car last week and I'm already grabbing up goodies.

Did you plastidip your emblems? I'm looking to do that soon and yours look like they came out really good.

And why JLT over MAP Intake? I'm leaning towards MAP myself, but I'm just curious.
Yup, dipped the emblems after like the 3rd day I had the car. I liked the JLT design, the filter size over all the other intakes and it's plastic not metal or aluminium.

Jww92201

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Yup, dipped the emblems after like the 3rd day I had the car. I liked the JLT design, the filter size over all the other intakes and it's plastic not metal or aluminium.
Yeah I can see why plastic would be favored, It expands and JLT Is all about air-flow, I ordered up the MAP Intake with the adam tune, alot of people have said great things about it.

Also picked up some plasti-dip; I know It's 4~5 coats for a good finish, any other tips? I plan on just masking the front bumper and back bumper so I don't have to remove the emblems.

OP
OP
Ultimateone

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Just mask around the emblems, do as many coats as you wish until it's completely covered and peel off the extra, super easy to do!

OP
OP
Ultimateone

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
8-22-15 new catback

Update on the car, this week I switched out my Magnaflow Comp for a Solo Performance catback and man am I happy. So far my impressions of the sound are that it's almost in the middle of the Street and Comp for loudness, except with there being a small resonator in the Y pipe it's much cleaner (no drone!) I have a 2+ hour commute each day and the Comp was just too loud for me and hearing others mated to downpipes I knew it just wasn't for me, I think I'm getting old :eek: . I feel once I get a downpipe installed with this it will be absolutely perfect for me, I can't wait. The install was kind of a bitch compared to the Magnaflow, nowhere near as easy and those tips suck to get centered with those clamps, i think I might tackle that again this weekend. Overall I am super happy with it. I also installed some JBL 638s in my rear deck, not much bass improvement but the sound is so much clearer it was scary. Next up is a sub obviously as the base system has near zero bass.

edit: One more thing, I also disconnected the rear mic and I swear the drone or overall fake noises went away, I think this is huge.

Here's a small vid of the Solo.

[ame]

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ultimateone

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Huge update - 9-4-15

Well after a few months, 3 different catbacks, smoke starting to show up after the last exhaust my time was done with the Ecoboost. I really loved the car, the PP package was great and it was for sure a beast with some bolt ons and a tune. But, this is a huge but I couldn't get over the sound. I did the same thing with the Focus ST and I thought that there would be a sweet exhaust finally for the EB when I was thinking about getting one... nope. So I had vacation the end of August, became ridiculously sick and all my plans were ruined and I started hearing about the incentives for the last 15's, boom the itch had started for a GT. I grabbed my GT this week, and I am only paying about 60 bucks more per month with insurance included so I think I got a great deal. The differences in the car after a week have been quite obvious, the sound, the instant power and yes those tires are pure crap on the GT. Yuck. So in the end I am extremely happy with the GT, I can't wait to get a catback on this because even right now it's damn right intoxicating to hear it start up. I hate that summer is just about over but I can't wait to pile up some mods over the winter.

I'll be posting pics again as I get them, this was on the way home from grabbing dinnah
5.0 by Jeff, on Flickr

50racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black/Black GT Premium A10 PP1 Magnaride
congrats ! enjoy it

OP
OP
Ultimateone

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Thanks, I have been already took a 2hr cruise up the coast today and it was awesome, can't wait for some mods!

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (traded) / 16 Acura MDX
Hey congrats on the swap. I know exactly what you mean about the 5.0 sound. I've had my car for 48 hours now and each time i've started the car, I just sat back and enjoyed the V8 sound for a few minutes before even moving. It is an amazing sound that words can't describe. Good luck with your ride and happy modding.

OP
OP
Ultimateone

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Thanks man I appreciate it, it's such a different feeling to when you get on it, it's incredible.

yup by Jeff, on Flickr
Sponsored