Ultimateones 2015 Black PP GT build

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
EDIT
This is now my GT build thread and it is not a PP GT so I might have to ask the mods to change that too!

[ame]

Hello everyone, I love having build threads and I want to start my own here. I want this project of mine to be a slow one so this might not be the most exciting build there here but I have a problem of keeping cars long. I want to keep this one for a long time so let's start shall we. I also love photography as my other hobby so there will be lots of quality pictures inbound :thumbsup:

The day I brought it home
'15 EB by Jeff, on Flickr
'15 EB by Jeff, on Flickr

Update 6-25-15 Installing JLT Intake. I probably should have let it cool off for 20 minutes but I installed this sucker as soon as I got home from work. Couple things I saw that were a pain was the gray tab and lock would not really loosen and made it hard to take off that PCV hose. And the IAT wire didn't really reach the hole in the new box so I had to stretch it a little. I took it for a ride and loved the sound, I'm still not sure if I should run the stock BOV to the atmosphere, might try this weekend.
qdoZ7ZI.jpg

Next couple of days I have some LED bulbs coming in from DD and also my friends at Cobb are sending me an Accessport so what a first week with the EB. I can't wait to see what this platform holds, MAPperformance are already making waves and it's super exciting to watch.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ultimateone

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
6-27-15 Small Update

Installed Diode Dynamics reverse, map and trunk lights, such a difference I love it. I also filmed a video of my stock exhaust because I like to see the changes in my car and see the difference when I get the new catback.

This link should be clickable for my video.
http://bit.ly/1SRC7Fj

edit, I guess I can't embed my video because it has the letters f ag in the end of the url...

paullyd210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
A ticking time bomb ;)
Nice pictures, What catback did you decide on?

OP
OP
Ultimateone

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Glad to see a picture of the EB without chrome and these wheels, exactly what I ordered & expecting soon! (Euro spec though, white tail lights)

Good luck & enjoy the build!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ultimateone

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Dipped my Emblems yesterday and took a few pics today, still waiting for my Cobb and catback, cant wait!

Dipped emblem by Jeff, on Flickr

Porthole by Jeff, on Flickr

OP
OP
Ultimateone

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Update 7-2-15
Installed the Magnaflow Street Series catback yesterday on ramps, that stock exhaust was fun getting out by myself. The sound is awesome in person and doesn't have that usual higher pitched raspy sound some other exhaust have. The sound is mellow and has a nice deep tone to it. I bet with a downpipe down the line the sound will be perfect IMO.

Here's a video, sorry about the background noise.

[ame]

OP
OP
Ultimateone

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
OP
OP
Ultimateone

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Update 7-10-15

Small update today, just got my Accessport back from Cobb and installed it and took a small 5 minute drive around town. I can't even believe the difference in throttle input it's crazy, reminds me of my 2015 WRX I had. I will post up a better review tomorrow but so far, Stage 1 from Cobb is incredible.

Sponsored

DUNDEM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Base EB PP
Nice build so far. I have the same in guard minus the upgrades.

OP
OP
Ultimateone

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Nice and Thanks!

Rockport by Jeff, on Flickr

So after a nice 2 hour ride up the coast today I have to say Stage 1 has completely transformed this car and Ford should have made this stock. The throttle input takes some getting used to but it makes driving the car a ton easier once you get "it". I have left my bov to vent to air after installing my JLT and after today I couldn't take it anymore, the stock crappy bov vents too much and is super annoying... that will be another upgrade down the line for sure. I also got some Anchor Room tint for my front blinkers and headlight corners but the headlight ones are a pita. I will attempt those again soon. I also might be swapping my exhaust with someone for a Competition model so that's what could be next :D

Enjoy the weekend!

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Nice Car.

willmkent

'Twas sure good see'in ya
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Coming along nice so far! Excited to see the progress

OP
OP
Ultimateone

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Coming along nice so far! Excited to see the progress
Thanks, new exhaust and front lip will be going on this week. I will post pics as the mods roll in :thumbsup:
Sponsored