Sponsored

Canadian Crimson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible PP1 Royal Crimson
Question: yes I will end up asking my tuner of choice when I make a final decision.
Injectors, how big do I really need, car is just a weekend toy ( pump 91) is all that is available locally. Is a 47lb with a BAP enough at the end of the day?
Should add it’s an ‘18

I am just trying to figure out a budget .

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Question: yes I will end up asking my tuner of choice when I make a final decision.
Injectors, how big do I really need, car is just a weekend toy ( pump 91) is all that is available locally. Is a 47lb with a BAP enough at the end of the day?
Should add it’s an ‘18

you can skimp by on 47s, the fic 1000 would be a better choice, but either would work

we have a nice support package for the kits

https://www.beefcakeracing.com/bfcksp-tuningpackage/

blakeman8192

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Blake
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT, 2021 Tesla M3P
Should add it’s an ‘18

On 91 gas, 47lb injectors are plenty. But the Lethal 52lb ones are a little cheaper, and they also have a BAP+52LB injector combo for about $60 less than you'd spend buying them separately. As always though, when in doubt ask your tuner.

Sponsored

vaeevictiss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Man, seeing everyone get theirs, I'm really wanting to pull the trigger on a kit but but with my A10 acting funny lately (hard shifts, 1-2 lag) I'm not so sure. If it lets go after I put a blower on they will say it was OBVIOUSLY the supercharger and then I'm screwed. Wish it didn't take a contortionist to check the trans fluid.

It's holding me back for sure. Maybe I'll just pay the damn thing off and see what else is out there.

jmagnus87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Magnus
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Comp Orange '22 Chevy Silverado
Man, seeing everyone get theirs, I'm really wanting to pull the trigger on a kit but but with my A10 acting funny lately (hard shifts, 1-2 lag) I'm not so sure. If it lets go after I put a blower on they will say it was OBVIOUSLY the supercharger and then I'm screwed. Wish it didn't take a contortionist to check the trans fluid.

It's holding me back for sure. Maybe I'll just pay the damn thing off and see what else is out there.
Or go find some nice mountain roads and run it hard, as long as you're on the street, you're good and don't tell them anything!! Just say you were driving and it just stopped going 🤷‍♂️

vaeevictiss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
Or go find some nice mountain roads and run it hard, as long as you're on the street, you're good and don't tell them anything!! Just say you were driving and it just stopped going 🤷‍♂️
Lol until they see the centri under the hood.

Sponsored

jmagnus87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Magnus
Vehicle(s)
Lol until they see the centri under the hood.
I assumed you didn't have it yet, given you were talking about placing an order? I meant go do it bone stock if you're under warranty. Get the transmission temps up and run it good and hard, you'll find out what's causing it to shift like that I'm sure 😂

vaeevictiss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
I assumed you didn't have it yet, given you were talking about placing an order? I meant go do it bone stock if you're under warranty. Get the transmission temps up and run it good and hard, you'll find out what's causing it to shift like that I'm sure 😂
Oh I see what you meant. Could just try and grenade the trans and get a shiny new one lol. I'll probably just take it to the dealer though and at least check the fluid level

jmagnus87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Magnus
Vehicle(s)
Oh I see what you meant. Could just try and grenade the trans and get a shiny new one lol. I'll probably just take it to the dealer though and at least check the fluid level
lol that's a better approach!! You could always have them install a hitch and give you factory specifications for towing, go full a trailer to the exact weight they say it can tow and do that too ROFL many ways to get this done if you're unsure about it 😉😈

stungjoe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt

Check for recalls or a TSB. I think I heard there were some problems with the calibration. It could just be something amiss with the 'puter.

Also, a good tuner could do the trick once you get your ESS.

vaeevictiss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
Check for recalls or a TSB. I think I heard there were some problems with the calibration. It could just be something amiss with the 'puter.

Also, a good tuner could do the trick once you get your ESS.
Oh ya I planned to go with Wengerd. Just want to make sure everything is good before getting into warranty voting territory lol.
Sponsored