Sponsored

So is the Fighter Jet Gray color a love it or hate it kind of thing?

noac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
The color itself to me is not one I like on any car or truck. I think the orange trim, calipers really help it out on the Mach 1. I would own one for the way the whole color scheme works together. Ford should have made it more of a limited production color.
Sponsored

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
I was never a fan of Gray, but once I saw the FJG I was hooked on it. Actually it looks even better in person, I am in love with the color.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
I was never a fan of Gray, but once I saw the FJG I was hooked on it. Actually it looks even better in person, I am in love with the color.
I will agree it looks better in person. Just not a fan, needs more of the orange accents. Has anyone done the over the roof stripes from autodesign.com on a FJG?

IMHO, there are too many gray scale cars on the road already, I think 75% of new cars are black, white, or some shade of gray or silver in between.

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
I will agree it looks better in person. Just not a fan, needs more of the orange accents. Has anyone done the over the roof stripes from autodesign.com on a FJG?

IMHO, there are too many gray scale cars on the road already, I think 75% of new cars are black, white, or some shade of gray or silver in between.
I am so glad not everyone digs it lol

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
C240739A-2A64-4367-A200-70FD9556FBE6.jpeg

I canā€™t stop taking pics

Sponsored

MachNroll

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Mustang
Iā€™m admittedly new to Mach 1 ownership and yes, mine is FJG. Seems like a lot of people like the color and think itā€™s iconic to the M1 while others think itā€™s trite and overused. Iā€™ve come full circle on it; I liked it when I first bought it almost 3 weeks ago but now I have come to really love it.

So whatā€™s the difference? I think it comes down to getting a really nice shine on the paint. Iā€™ve been working on getting mine glossed up a little and it really makes the car pop. Thatā€™s a bit of a truism with any car but it seems extra important with this color and this car.

305CCC65-B558-47E2-B759-13E6859045D5.jpeg
15BEFDFF-FE58-479C-9771-F4A805F07D5B.jpeg
I haven't seen a Mach 1 in FJG in my neck of the woods besides mine. I love the color and would not trade it for any other color. Well, Eruption Green is pretty sweet tho... But, FJG works for me especially with dark window tint. Hey, OP.. what wax do you use to make your car look so good?

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
I haven't seen a Mach 1 in FJG in my neck of the woods besides mine. I love the color and would not trade it for any other color. Well, Eruption Green is pretty sweet tho... But, FJG works for me especially with dark window tint. Hey, OP.. what wax do you use to make your car look so good?
Yep, I have actually only seen two non hp Mach 1 in cali. I am so glad they are not common!

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
Ahh... the mysterious Mach 1 in FJG in its natural habitat.... at the gas pump LOL!!!
Lol Yep she loves to drink, and I love to feed her. Gas ainā€™t so bad I love every gallon I spend and itā€™s my daily. I get about 16 combined the beater Honda I was driving previously was getting 18-20 no biggie.

now when I add the whipple itā€™s going to get more exciting at the pump lol

OP
OP
young at heart

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT vert A10 / 23 Mach 1 A10 / 23 Mach 1 Tremec

Sponsored
OP
OP
young at heart

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT vert A10 / 23 Mach 1 A10 / 23 Mach 1 Tremec
Ahh... the mysterious Mach 1 in FJG in its natural habitat.... at the gas pump LOL!!!
Thatā€˜s the darn truth. First time I recall having to pay the $1,000 gas guzzler tax!

gone_n_60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Whit
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP Convertible
First if you love looking at your Mustang sitting in the garage, and you're smiling you have the right color. If not then oops! Gray tones in blue based gray or brown based recently became the "thing" in most of the brands I see these grays. Most look like someone just drove off a military base, that's me Airforce brat I was. I've seen the M1 in FJG live, it's nice but why do I have Twister Orange? 'Cause that's me! Enjoy ur ride!

Bruce Jr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
I thought about FJG before ordering my car, I think the orange touches on the car is what makes it look good. I didnā€™t want a ā€œblandā€ color like white, black, gray, or silver; I wanted something that ā€œpopsā€ when the sun hits it. I made a choice & have no regrets at all!
CE5E064D-A4FA-427E-AD9C-0DDBF8BB63D6.jpeg

TRDFurgesson

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach1 N0426, 22 Bronco Wildtrak 2dr, 92 Yota 4x
Vehicle Showcase
Lol Yep she loves to drink, and I love to feed her. Gas ainā€™t so bad I love every gallon I spend and itā€™s my daily. I get about 16 combined the beater Honda I was driving previously was getting 18-20 no biggie.

now when I add the whipple itā€™s going to get more exciting at the pump lol
Full tank will be empty in about an hour at Mid Ohio... not sure why I was shocked.
Sponsored