• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Virginia Stainless power long tubes

XakwardX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2021 gt magnetic grey
They have about 5k miles on them come with everything. Missing one flange bolt in hardware kit. Also comes with 90 o2 sensor spacers. $680 obo+ shipping if needed

9A32E661-3FBA-4422-9F8B-13BA6DA31950.jpeg

6A3B733F-1599-47FF-BB32-A2BB9083AE3E.jpeg

A6A2E9DC-BB2E-4919-BE0E-5EF52F63F3CC.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

DB83

Granny Shifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I'd be interested, but just a heads up. For only $100 more you can get it brand new with a warranty shipped to your door.

OP
OP
XakwardX

XakwardX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2021 gt magnetic grey
Price lowered

Justgonna send it

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ty
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 6spd
That sounds awesome but I need catted header. But I will buy the spacers if u want to sell them. Pm me PayPal ready
Sponsored