Sponsored

TRIPLE YELLOW S550 MUSTANG Thread

Siggy550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
I have to say I am very impressed with the activity on the the TY page. You guys by far have the most photos, quantity and detailed wise. Maybe some of you can get out there and photograph some orange ;)

I hope to get an S550 early next year and will be selling my current 2 cars for the money. Deciding on a color is a nightmare for me. But I decided on something bright. Never thought I'd like yellow, now it's my favorite ;) I wish the orange had better photographs.
Just got done seeing my first TY GT w/PP in person. You TY owners all have beautiful cars! TY was going to be my choice until I was offered an LE. For anyone on the fence with this color, I can now vouch that no picture (and there are many to look from just on this thread alone) does this color justice. Even though the pics all look great, it is just stunning in person! I would have bought it on the spot if I didn't have an LE coming soon. Fingers crossed my LE looks just as good (never seen one of those in person either).
Sponsored

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow GT Premium w/50th Appearance
Beautious!

Haven't seen all the colors in person yet, but I can't imagine them looking much better than Triple Yellow.
Awesome pics/car/color!
:coolphotos:
Just got news this AM that mine's finally in transit, hoping for a quick delivery.

humster21

Black Mustang Lover
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
15 Black EB Premium w/PP
Awesome pics/car/color!
:coolphotos:
Just got news this AM that mine's finally in transit, hoping for a quick delivery.
Wow. It's about time. Happy for you. Mine is on its way too. Maybe yours and the 2 black Eco-twins will be delivered the same day.

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow GT Premium w/50th Appearance
Wow. It's about time. Happy for you. Mine is on its way too. Maybe yours and the 2 black Eco-twins will be delivered the same day.
Congrats!:headbang:

Sponsored

Renaultfool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Manual 3:55, Renault SCCA racecar
Picked up my TY today in NE Ohio. Ordered June 28th. Delivered to dealer on November 11th. Base V6 manual 3:55 gear. I love it!

Millgeo5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geoff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
My Yellow pony.
image.jpg

MikenDallas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium in Black
How do you guys think the 20" rims would look powder coated black? Trying to decide if I should upgrade to the 20" or keep the factory 18" and buy aftermarket black wheels. Thanks

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
How do you guys think the 20" rims would look powder coated black? Trying to decide if I should upgrade to the 20" or keep the factory 18" and buy aftermarket black wheels. Thanks
They already have black on the insides, so I think they look great from the factory...but I too would be curious to see what they'd look like in a matte black powdercoat.

I still plan to get aftermarket 19s later on that'll be lighter weight (FlowForm maybe?). I really got the 20s because I plan to add the FRPP 6-piston from brakes as soon as I wear out the stock front pads and need the extra clearance (was going to just get the 18" foundry wheels) :thumbsup: I like the factory 19s but the cost difference to the 20s wasn't that much and they come with summer tires plus I've seen them in person and many photos and they just looks so darn good, especially on TY!

Sponsored

Keyser_Soze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350 in VB, '13 F150
IMG_0743.jpg

Measuring like Dabko. Here's a 1/6th barrel keg and a case of our IPA in cans headed with me to Charlotte.
Case of IPA in a TY PP GT? That's a steal worth going to jail for :headbang::clap2:

DWJoe

Threads
Reaction score
Here's our TY that debuted at SEMA. Pictures don't do this color justice.
Pic_5.jpg

DWJoe

Threads
Reaction score
Hi Mellow. Thanks, great to be here. The wheel wells are pretty big, the 22's don't end up looking too cartoonish. Our street flares helped as well. I know we've had some positive and negative feedback on them. I know some questioned the finish, we painted them matte black to contrast the TY finish and to match the matte black factory trim. Please ask away if you have any questions.

Welcome.

I saw it at SEMA and it took me a minute to notice they were 22's

HGFireHazard

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
This is a car at my local dealership. On the hood the cutouts say "Mustang 5.0". Also notice they did the front half of the hood extractors with a thin line running to the back on the sides as well (of the extractors).

Sponsored