Sponsored

Is this a handling pack? Is it too late to order for MY22?

VladDracule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT/CS
Im interested in a mach 1, but its really seeming like its too late to order one so im looking at used. Found this one listed online but am confused by it. It has the HP rims, and spoiler, but not the front splitter. Its optioned out pretty much how i was looking for new, at roughly msrp price (actually around $500 more than ordering at msrp but no wait etc)

Is there a way to get a hold of the window sticker if the dealer doesnt have it by vin number or something?

Also, is it likely too late to order a '22?

Mach 1.jpg
Sponsored

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
Definitely HP, front splitter is probably in the trunk, it's installed at the dealer and not every customer wants it right away.

Cobrajet70

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jamie
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Hp
Vehicle Showcase
If you have th vin I can run it and tell for sure

Fishtales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2001 Harley, 1964 Volkswagen Beetle, 2016 Toyota Avalon
Considering I ordered mine last October and it just got pushed to June 13 Iā€™d say yes. Might get it in 2025 if you do.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Not sure how we can say it is definitely a HP car. Lots of folks are adding HP wheels and rear wing to their non HP M1. Post the VIN here for someone to run it.

Sponsored

RobZ71LM7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 F-150
Most likely is since: Spoiler is magnetic, front lip molding, rear tire spats installed. Also a lot of people that add HP wheels don't change the center caps to pony ones.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Im interested in a mach 1, but its really seeming like its too late to order one so im looking at used. Found this one listed online but am confused by it. It has the HP rims, and spoiler, but not the front splitter. Its optioned out pretty much how i was looking for new, at roughly msrp price (actually around $500 more than ordering at msrp but no wait etc)

Is there a way to get a hold of the window sticker if the dealer doesnt have it by vin number or something?

Also, is it likely too late to order a '22?
If the dealer doesnā€™t have the VIN they donā€™t have the car. Just ask for it. As far as a 22ā€˜, ask a dealer. Only they have the answer at this point. The better question would be when can I get an ordered 22ā€™? As The Beach Boys once sang, ā€œGod only knowsā€.

As far as the used car, how many miles? Only you can decide if it worth the price for instant gratification.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Definitely HP, front splitter is probably in the trunk, it's installed at the dealer and not every customer wants it right away.
Or at all. :cwl:

Sponsored
OP
OP

VladDracule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT/CS
thanks a ton!

After some digging through this forum ive determined a track pack actually isnt what i want, because it would be daily driven and my area does occasionally get snow/rain which from what i understand i would have to swap tires and rims right out the gate.

One thing i do also know is the recaro seats i find to be uncomfortable, theres a used one here (2021, 500 miles on it) but it has recaros, is it possible to swap those for the standard seats with heating/cooling? It has elite package so im guessing it should maybe have the wiring?

Cobrajet70

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jamie
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Hp
Vehicle Showcase
You cant just swap the seats from Recaros to standard heated and cooled. The Factory Recaros cars lack the harness to the seat. ( we looked into this on a GT and a GT350 a few years ago) You can mount them but the heating and cooling will not work as well as the powered functions of the seat.

OP
OP

VladDracule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT/CS
https://www.melloydodge.com/inventory/used-2021-ford-mustang-mach-1-rwd-2d-coupe-1fa6p8r0xm5555852/

This is the local one, its about 1k above sticker. I didnt realize the 2021 handling pack was cheaper than 2022, and they also raised the sticker on 22's recently which explains part of the price difference with the carmax one, either way it looks like that one is a no go based on track pack alone since i dont really need it anymore.

The main drawback with the local one is i would have liked grabber blue, or silver. Black would probably be 3rd or 4th choice tied with white
Sponsored