Shelby GT500 Floor Mats

Shelbeast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RAJ
Vehicle(s)
GT500, MME-GT, BMW X-1
Damn! The 50 available sets on the Shelby site sold out in an hour yesterday. I'm too slow. I'm still rocking the 350 mats in memory of. I know the 500 mats add about 5HP, so will keep trying.
Sponsored

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
@Goose17 took an embroidered patch of the new style Cobra and attached it to his stock mats. I ordered a set from Lloyds that say "GT500" in red letters across them...really nice mats plus there's already of ton of snake emblems all over the car so I went with the lettering instead.

Melmark93

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mel
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Kona/White stripes, 93 MarkVIII Vortech, 94 Mark VIII, 13 MKS Ecoboost
They had the "old style" snake on them. You'd think if they were going to offer mats for the
2020+ GT500, they could have put the current design on them. Were they getting rid of old
inventory? I took one look and thought, No thanks. It was a fair price for what is usually is
way over priced Shelby stuff.

dbtgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
Damn! The 50 available sets on the Shelby site sold out in an hour yesterday. I'm too slow. I'm still rocking the 350 mats in memory of. I know the 500 mats add about 5HP, so will keep trying.
Same with me! I tried 45 minutes after the email notice and they were "SOLD OUT!"

OP
OP

Shelbeast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RAJ
Vehicle(s)
GT500, MME-GT, BMW X-1
They had the "old style" snake on them. You'd think if they were going to offer mats for the
2020+ GT500, they could have put the current design on them. Were they getting rid of old
inventory? I took one look and thought, No thanks. It was a fair price for what is usually is
way over priced Shelby stuff.
yeah, I really liked the price. Still on the look out.

Sponsored

Calif-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Twister Orange (1 of 480)
Vehicle Showcase
I got the Lloyds with the snake and GT500 lettering. Order with Orange border but not digging it as too much Orange. I'm going to order again without the orange border

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I got the Lloyds with the snake and GT500 lettering. Order with Orange border but not digging it as too much Orange. I'm going to order again without the orange border
You can probably just removed the border and have an upholstery shop out on a black one.

fishpick

Threads
Reaction score
Part of NY w/ high taxes to support the other part
Vehicle(s)
0 mustangs owned currently
I snagged a set. Will be here Wednesday. Not sure I like the old 🐍 design on there tho.
Fuc#in Ford / Shelby apparently wants an arm and a leg to license the new 🐍 so they just aren’t producing them.

Thanks blue oval. How about you worry about supply chain for oil filters, guys…

OP
OP

Shelbeast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RAJ
Vehicle(s)
GT500, MME-GT, BMW X-1
Decided to order same yesterday. No border color.

fishpick

Threads
Reaction score
Part of NY w/ high taxes to support the other part
Vehicle(s)
0 mustangs owned currently
Here's what they look like. The carpet is a little matted from shipping but running your hand over it lifts it.
They are nice - but the non-matching snake is disappointing. Wife likes them for cars and coffee or cruise ins, so I was told we will be keeping them... I'll keep the Weathertech for daily and track duties :)

IMG_2034.jpg
Sponsored