You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I can't lie Curtis, I didn't think I was gonna like it, but i do. It looks way better than I expected :thumbsup:
Sponsored

OP
OP
SEERED

SEERED

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Vehicle(s)
20 GT500-LOUDMOUTH LIME
Thanks Jaime, I was not sure at first either but am very happy with it and it comes off easy for cleaning.

Alert: For those who buy the DASHMAT dash cover, You will need to cut an opening for HUD lights on part no. 2082-00-47, we got ours at CoverCrap.

The Chairman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘09 GT500KR & ‘16 GT350 Track Pack & ‘20 GT500 HP
My cars windows have been being tinted since 1986 roughly. I would say the longest I have owned one of my cars was 7 years (2005 GT) and it looked as good when sold, as it was the day it was tinted.

That said, today's tint is WAY better than tint from even 10 years ago. I would ask others who live in the kiln like you what their experience has been.

Lastly, how long ago are you referring to?
KB: I use Mother’s Window Tint here in TX on all of my cars. Never had a problem. Just sold my ‘99 Mustang Cobra that I had tinted when new, and the tint still looked new. They warranty for life.
It certainly depends on the quality of the materials AND the installation.

protraxduner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 Race Red
Where didi you order the Lloyd mats from with that logo? I have been waiting for them to update the logo to the new snake. I cant find it on their website.
When I emailed Lloyds inquiring about the new GT500 logo they said they had NO plans to add it........NO idea why as it literally would be a simple 1 minute change.....maybe a licensing issue....idk

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
When I emailed Lloyds inquiring about the new GT500 logo they said they had NO plans to add it........NO idea why as it literally would be a simple 1 minute change.....maybe a licensing issue....idk
I know, I called too and I don't understand why either. Pretty dumb in my opinion.

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
THAT is quite encouraging, Jaime but the air pockets I was talking about aren't those that occur during installation but rather, as the adhesive disappears, I would see "spots" where the film peeled away.

So, what was the oldest tint job of your vehicles before you sold or traded, Jaime?

Whatever the years, you're saying the tint looked as good when you parted with those vehicles as it did the day it was applied? If so, that changes my mind completely.
My excursion passenger window finally pealed last year, I have owned the truck for 12 yrs and the tint was on it before I purchased it. And being in Fl, I am as close to the sun as you....

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Thanks, Jim and obviously, like PPF, tint film has come a long way as well. I'll be getting it done Real Soon Now but I sure won't get crazy with minimal translucency like some cars I see. You wonder how they can possibly drive at night?

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, Jim and obviously, like PPF, tint film has come a long way as well. I'll be getting it done Real Soon Now but I sure won't get crazy with minimal translucency like some cars I see. You wonder how they can possibly drive at night?
I do wonder at times.
Sponsored