OP

sigma4g

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
shawn
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Which suspension and bracing mods are you referring to? The only thing I can think that may be a possibility of being in the way is the Steeda 2 point g-trac brace and thats a maybe.
i have a bmr 4 point g track brace
Sponsored

BevsTTs550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
i have a bmr 4 point g track brace
That looks like it would interfere with the turbos but if that’s the only thing holding you back from choosing turbos I would definitely swap it out for the Steeda 2 point.
If your set on a PD blower then 3.0 Whipple for sure! Hands down!

OP
OP

sigma4g

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
shawn
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
That looks like it would interfere with the turbos but if that’s the only thing holding you back from choosing turbos I would definitely swap it out for the Steeda 2 point.
If your set on a PD blower then 3.0 Whipple for sure! Hands down!
i prefer the bov noises im probably going to go with a centri setup but i got about a year to decide lol wife wants to do remodels around the house and we all know how that goes

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
i prefer the bov noises im probably going to go with a centri setup but i got about a year to decide lol wife wants to do remodels around the house and we all know how that goes
Tell her that you can finance the blower kit. If you have California type emissions then you are very limited. Like procharger you are limited to the carb legal kit with a p1x.

OP
OP

sigma4g

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
shawn
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Tell her that you can finance the blower kit. If you have California type emissions then you are very limited. Like procharger you are limited to the carb legal kit with a p1x.
luckily i live in a state without those restrictions so im good there. also id rather just pay for everything outright. i dont like putting things on credit unless i have to lol

Sponsored

JUNQDAWG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
WILL
Vehicle(s)
2018 MUSTANG GT 5.0 10 SPEED
Def a fan of Whipple. Quality is second to none. Also can make all the power you will need and more!

collage.jpg
May I ask , ? What this Whipple setup cost you . Installed or do it yourself ? Did you need to beef your rear axle and gears ? Also I am a complete newbie on addon power with many questions . What about "TUNING and I know it don't matter {FUEL MILEAGE} ..Is this a street drive-able setup ?
do you lose your 5yr 50K Ford Engine warranty ? . Will 93 Octane pump gas fly ? What do you think you gained HP wise ? I ain't looking for THE STREET OUTLAWS" TV appearance . just 200-250 extra horsepower . Does Whipple come in different "POWER OPTIONS " ? Everyone raves about this Whipple so you folks must have the info I'm looking for if you have time to reply to my dumbass questions I'd be thankful. The THING LOOKS AWESOME BY THE WAY !!!... Junqdawg 2018 5.0 Gt 10 speed auto 19K miles

RoadCone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange PP
May I ask , ? What this Whipple setup cost you . Installed or do it yourself ? Did you need to beef your rear axle and gears ? Also I am a complete newbie on addon power with many questions . What about "TUNING and I know it don't matter {FUEL MILEAGE} ..Is this a street drive-able setup ?
do you lose your 5yr 50K Ford Engine warranty ? . Will 93 Octane pump gas fly ? What do you think you gained HP wise ? I ain't looking for THE STREET OUTLAWS" TV appearance . just 200-250 extra horsepower . Does Whipple come in different "POWER OPTIONS " ? Everyone raves about this Whipple so you folks must have the info I'm looking for if you have time to reply to my dumbass questions I'd be thankful. The THING LOOKS AWESOME BY THE WAY !!!... Junqdawg 2018 5.0 Gt 10 speed auto 19K miles
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/roadcone-racing-whipple-s550-7-second-beast.170590/

I have attached the build post that I recently started. It has links to the thread when I started NA and a link to an article that was written by Jason Reis of Front Street Media that will answer a lot of those questions. I have DSS axles and 3.55 gear. Def a streetable combo..... there is a video in the link above. 93 octane is def a No-N0 for anything over 14psi IMO. Warranty?? What Warranty !?!? lol Whipple has many different options. Pulleys will control the power along with heat exchangers options and tuning.

Thank you.. and please check out link above. I believe you will like it and find a lot more useful information.

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
If I wanted a centrifugal I would go procharger. If I was not interested in a centrifugal I would go with a whipple.

JUNQDAWG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
WILL
Vehicle(s)
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/roadcone-racing-whipple-s550-7-second-beast.170590/

I have attached the build post that I recently started. It has links to the thread when I started NA and a link to an article that was written by Jason Reis of Front Street Media that will answer a lot of those questions. I have DSS axles and 3.55 gear. Def a streetable combo..... there is a video in the link above. 93 octane is def a No-N0 for anything over 14psi IMO. Warranty?? What Warranty !?!? lol Whipple has many different options. Pulleys will control the power along with heat exchangers options and tuning.

Thank you.. and please check out link above. I believe you will like it and find a lot more useful information.
Thankyou very much for the INFO. THIS IS THE REASON for this website . "Sharing info with each other saves time and $$$ and cuts down on "TRIAL and ERROR " screw ups . I will dive into the link you sent and thanks again ..!! junqdawg

Sponsored

RoadCone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thankyou very much for the INFO. THIS IS THE REASON for this website . "Sharing info with each other saves time and $$$ and cuts down on "TRIAL and ERROR " screw ups . I will dive into the link you sent and thanks again ..!! junqdawg
100% This website helped me get my start. Now I try to share and help others with info. Feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

JUNQDAWG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
WILL
Vehicle(s)
100% This website helped me get my start. Now I try to share and help others with info. Feel free to let me know if you need anything else.
Now that you "offered" Could I borrow that little "RED UNIT " for the weekend ? Mine is Same color . but just not "QUITE as QUICK" as YOURS !!! LOL..........You got a fine ride there my friend and I know you must have many hours and many $$$ but it looks to be WORTH EVERY NICKLE.. Thanks again .. junqdawg

RoadCone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Now that you "offered" Could I borrow that little "RED UNIT " for the weekend ? Mine is Same color . but just not "QUITE as QUICK" as YOURS !!! LOL..........You got a fine ride there my friend and I know you must have many hours and many $$$ but it looks to be WORTH EVERY NICKLE.. Thanks again .. junqdawg
Love Comp Orange! Thank you, and yes lots of hours and $$$$$$!
Sponsored