Sponsored

Why does everyone else drive like a pos bc we have stangs?

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
Hey that could be me!:giggle: I had another stang rev me once and I couldn't do anything cuz I drive an auto lol But yeah, it's just really strange how everyone views you differently based on the car you drive. I used to drive a civic and never got the amount of f you look at me passes that I get with my Mustang. I'm just doing errands or going to work and enjoying my car and people got to be stupid. That's why I just ignore what's going on around me and do my thing, no one has time for that!
šŸ¤£ sorry, i had to get my one automatic jab a month in šŸ¤£
i wish it were you! iā€™ve never seen another velocity blue stang in person ever lol
Sponsored

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
That's why I just ignore what's going on around me and do my thing, no one has time for that!
Funny. Wednesday morning at 5:30am (time im driving to work) i had a old 4cyl pickup revving like crazy at me. I tune it all out myself and ignore it. It was a friend. I see him from time to time as we go into work nearly the same time but he is usually in his suv.
Screenshot_20211231-101501_Messages.jpg

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Now you guys have me thinkingā€¦ the other day Iā€™m stopped at a light. 4 way intersection of two 35 mph country roads. Guy facing me across the street in a beater Tacoma is revving the crap out of it, and Iā€™m thinking WTF is he doing? Wonder if he was trying to get me to blip the throttle.

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium
šŸ¤£ sorry, i had to get my one automatic jab a month in šŸ¤£
i wish it were you! iā€™ve never seen another velocity blue stang in person ever lol
Haha I know, I haven't run across another VB mustang either. I did see a F150 in velocity blue once, it was such a good looking color viewed from a distance, definitely turned my head lol we chose well lol šŸ˜œ

Funny. Wednesday morning at 5:30am (time im driving to work) i had a old 4cyl pickup revving like crazy at me. I tune it all out myself and ignore it. It was a friend. I see him from time to time as we go into work nearly the same time but he is usually in his suv.
Screenshot_20211231-101501_Messages.jpg
That's hilarious!:cwl:

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
Now you guys have me thinkingā€¦ the other day Iā€™m stopped at a light. 4 way intersection of two 35 mph country roads. Guy facing me across the street in a beater Tacoma is revving the crap out of it, and Iā€™m thinking WTF is he doing? Wonder if he was trying to get me to blip the throttle.
Absolutely. I had on a old 80s s10 rev so hard behind me in a sonic drive thru all kinds of exhaust smoke was coming out and everyone including people inside working were looking at him like "wtf is this idiot doing" i just laughed.

Sponsored

Toretto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Iconic Silver
welcome to the club bud....my '21 GT is my 3rd stang and I've noticed this the past 13+ years....case in point, yesterday driving to the gym a civic was "flying" behind me and tailed me to the parking lot....on my ass the entire time....so I decided to go as slowwwww as possible....i mean heck, it's a parking lot bro chill

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
could be. i was driving in my neighborhood and these little kids were playing basketball, and one just kept doing an up motion with his thumb so i assume that meant rev itā€¦so i gave him two little blips lol and he kept doing itā€¦guess he wanted louder but iā€™m not an asshole revving in a residential neighborhood, plus itā€™s always in track modeā€¦lol

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
welcome to the club bud....my '21 GT is my 3rd stang and I've noticed this the past 13+ years....case in point, yesterday driving to the gym a civic was "flying" behind me and tailed me to the parking lot....on my ass the entire time....so I decided to go as slowwwww as possible....i mean heck, it's a parking lot bro chill
i do that in my neighborhood. 25mph. when idiots ride my ass, i go slower, and i do downshifts, so rev matching just revs at them lol

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i do that in my neighborhood. 25mph. when idiots ride my ass, i go slower, and i do downshifts, so rev matching just revs at them lol
That's my biggest pet peeve. Or when you're stopped at the light and the doofus behind you decides to stop with mere inches to spare. Like wtf dude :headbang:

Sponsored

Toretto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Iconic Silver
That's my biggest pet peeve. Or when you're stopped at the light and the doofus behind you decides to stop with mere inches to spare. Like wtf dude :headbang:
whenever that happens I shift into reverse just to look at the rearview camera to confirm haha

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
It's funny when you read the thread talking about what Ford needs to do to attract younger buyers and then see this thread. Someone made a rather astute observation: this new generation watched too much fast and the furious. Folks forgot the saying "there's no replacement for displacement".

Mustang apparently is seen as a chump sports car when in fact it is a good one. Coyote is a really great platform to build off of. As much as I am a bowtie man, Ford won me over with the Coyote (as well as other features). To be 100% honest, Camaro wasn't even in the running when I was shopping. It was down to a Mustang GT or Jaguar F type. Still very happy with my decision. šŸ˜Š

DarthMalice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 M0960; AT; Fighter Jet Gray
Yep had this happen to me at a light recently. Old chevy truck slammed it on green to "race" me. I just laughed and let him go...he almost lost it too so I am glad I stayed back. I didn't even notice or look at him while we were stopped. I don't street race for starters, but I certainly wouldn't waste my time with something like that. Huntsville is full of terrible drivers.

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Most don't know how to behave around hottness just see how stupid guys get around super hot girls, it's same for Mustang LOL.
lmao never thought of it that way but that's so true! lol

It's funny when you read the thread talking about what Ford needs to do to attract younger buyers and then see this thread. Someone made a rather astute observation: this new generation watched too much fast and the furious. Folks forgot the saying "there's no replacement for displacement".

Mustang apparently is seen as a chump sports car when in fact it is a good one. Coyote is a really great platform to build off of. As much as I am a bowtie man, Ford won me over with the Coyote (as well as other features). To be 100% honest, Camaro wasn't even in the running when I was shopping. It was down to a Mustang GT or Jaguar F type. Still very happy with my decision. šŸ˜Š
I can relate lol I had a split second where I had considered Lexus RC F. I've only ever owned japanese cars so the Lexus was definitely high on the list at one point. However I love my Mustang GT! :inlove:

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
When I had my stock slow turd of a 2002 GT people challenged me all the time. šŸ˜„
I guess they assumed GT automatically means fast...
Sponsored