jwt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
So glad the OP didn't start with "I am a 48 year old married man......."

Anyway leaving the education remarks aside (they have a point, education+job=much easier time attracting girls) you are working, don't drive your mothers car, are worried enough to care about making an impression.......be yourself, you'll do fine.

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
walk up to her, and then:

801A8300-8C20-44B8-992B-16538537E8D5.gif

OP
OP
Mr whiskers5.0

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 rapid red mustang gt
now stop talking about cars and get back to the subject at hand. This is important business we are conducting here. If you canā€™t text her, just approach her in person and have one of your friends video it so we can critique your game. Even if it doesnā€™t work we can grade your performance and provide tips for the next one.
yeah i can have a buddy video this shit for yall

Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Jokes asideā€¦

Someone your age thatā€™s actually working for what you want and not having your parents buy it for you šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ» But yeah, you need to worry about school too. Girls will come and go. If she likes you sheā€™ll come to you. You have a nice car, be safe.
thanks alot
Whiskers we have a girl right here. Practice some lines on her. But not in private messages. Out in the open so I can evaluate. Iā€™m pretty much a professional when it comes to this sort of thing. If you canā€™t hit on @EmCel in front of all of us how are you going to approach this girl in class?

OP
OP
Mr whiskers5.0

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 rapid red mustang gt
Whiskers we have a girl right here. Practice some lines on her. But not in private messages. Out in the open so I can evaluate. Iā€™m pretty much a professional when it comes to this sort of thing. If you canā€™t hit on @EmCel in front of all of us how are you going to approach this girl in class?
lmao you for real

Sponsored

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
If I was her I would totally hook up with you. Nice car, and not sure what you look like but Iā€™m sure youā€™re ok. If all fails, just grab two random girls and make yourself irresistible šŸ˜ƒ

3FF557F9-2F38-4FB9-81A1-232FEE8C9B4B.jpeg

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
02ā€™ 360, 06ā€™ GT, 11ā€™ GT500, 15ā€™ 911, 17ā€™ 350
Talk to her. Donā€™t talk to her. Youā€™re making this too complicated. I ainā€™t the old myself but follow ones gram or snap or whatever else the flavor of the day is, is plain stupid. Women like confidence period. As fun as it is that some people are razzing you about what you should do isnt what you should actually do more like ā€œguy humorā€ have to state that as youā€™ve repeated asked people to explain ā€œguy humorā€. If sheā€™s got a boyfriend, least make sure youā€™re either smarter, faster, or strong else this is gonna end bad for you pursing. If not and or you donā€™t care be direct ( not desperate) ask her for a cup of coffee after school. Leave it at that donā€™t text her even if she texts you. When you do text, leave everything open ended, drives women crazy not knowing things. If someone tells you theyā€™re a ladies man, itā€™s not natural itā€™s learned n earned son.

XFactor7889

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Performance Package
i know this has nothing to do with mustangs but i need advice. so im from ohio and live in ohio im 17 junior in high school and theres this cute and hot ass chick i like her names addy and someone said she has a boyfriend. shes in one my classes and almost every i time i look at her i notice her lookin at me and thats how its been since this school year started. i dont know her or anything ive only talked to her once for like 2 minutes. now yesterday when i was in that class with her my buddy next to me said ĀØI know someone who likes youĀØ and i said huh who and he said ĀØthat oneĀØ and pointed to her and i looked back at her when he pointed at her and she was kinda laughing/smiling and i kept acting normal but in my head i was saying OHHH SHIT HOLY SHIT like that reaction when you 500 bucks on 1 buck scratch off. i didnt know what to do i knew i wanted to talk to her but i didnt know what to say. and then fast forward to today in that class like normal i couldnt help but turn my head and look at her every 30 seconds and a few times she looked right in my eyes and i heard the chick next to addy say ooohhh he likes you hes looking and then i also heard that chick say to addy you should talk to him. i wanna talk to her but dont know what to say or do or if i should just walk up to her and say somthin like so you like me or wassup so im kinda wondering if yall could help me and give some advice on what i should do"
Hey man, don't put so much pressure on yourself or whatever you think could be budding with this girl. You're 17, not 37. If you think she's cute and have reason to believe she shares the feeling, just talk to her. Befriend her just as you would any of your guy friends. If it becomes something more, cool. If not, then you gained a friend. You said it yourself, you don't really even know her. You're just infatuated by the thought that a girl you find hot might like you. Without really knowing what you're looking for, at the end of the day if you think you might want a romantic relationship with her or anyone else, those are always best when they're with someone who is a genuine friend.

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
this thread is definitely gonna become the next super sexually charged mustang thread on hereā€¦.i predict it now. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Sponsored