15gtgirl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justine
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT premium convertible
First time poster here.
Looking for some assistance. I’ve got a 15 GT premium that currently has the Sync 2. I purchased a Pheonix audio head unit for the Tesla style screen. I’m about to return it as I’m overly annoyed.

I can’t seem to find any areas that allow me to control the heated and cooled seats and also unable to use the climate control. It won’t put out any audio sounds but I feel like I can get that figured out. Does anyone have any tips for being able to use the heated and cooled seats and the climate control?
Sponsored

GWraith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathaniel
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Phase 2 Roushcharged
First time poster here.
Looking for some assistance. I’ve got a 15 GT premium that currently has the Sync 2. I purchased a Pheonix audio head unit for the Tesla style screen. I’m about to return it as I’m overly annoyed.

I can’t seem to find any areas that allow me to control the heated and cooled seats and also unable to use the climate control. It won’t put out any audio sounds but I feel like I can get that figured out. Does anyone have any tips for being able to use the heated and cooled seats and the climate control?
All of that should work out of the box with those head units. If it doesn't the head unit is bad or it's missing a communication module for the head unit to talk to the car can bus. Check with the manufacturer and check YouTube to see if there are any tricks or Forscan things that need changed.

OP
OP

15gtgirl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justine
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT premium convertible
All of that should work out of the box with those head units. If it doesn't the head unit is bad or it's missing a communication module for the head unit to talk to the car can bus. Check with the manufacturer and check YouTube to see if there are any tricks or Forscan things that need changed.
issue with YouTube is they are all on non premiums so the features aren’t the same. Forscan wont work as these options are already on my car.

GWraith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathaniel
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Phase 2 Roushcharged
issue with YouTube is they are all on non premiums so the features aren’t the same. Forscan wont work as these options are already on my car.
You can still remove parts and disable modules using Forscan to make your car like base model.
Sponsored