Mach 1 Pricing = Invoice - 2%

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
More importantly, I need a visual inspection done for panel gaps, hood misalignment, and anything that looks off before it ships to me. My 17 GT passenger door rubbed when I opened it for the first time and took the paint off the inner fender near the door hinge.

svt93style

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Slow
More importantly, I need a visual inspection done for panel gaps, hood misalignment, and anything that looks off before it ships to me. My 17 GT passenger door rubbed when I opened it for the first time and took the paint off the inner fender near the door hinge.
I hear you. Iā€™m going to fly out to inspect my car in person, wait for the transport to arrive and watch it get loaded than Iā€™ll fly home. No dig on Granger but I wonā€™t be able to sleep otherwise.

Last edited:

GotNotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Z71
Hopefully they do that to all our cars before they ship.

murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1
More importantly, I need a visual inspection done for panel gaps, hood misalignment, and anything that looks off before it ships to me.
Isn't it something the dealer should do on their own without asking, especially when they are relaying the cars to other destinations? (No pun intended, just asking what is a common practice in the industry).

Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Isn't it something the dealer should do on their own without asking, especially when they are relaying the cars to other destinations? (No pun intended, just asking what is a common practice in the industry).
Good dealers, yes. Dealers that only care about getting paid, no.

velocirooster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mach 1 Prem, 2019 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
@Jay at Granger is there a QC process that you and the team perform upon delivery? Iā€™m sure that youā€™re all very prepared for out of towners ready to scrutinize Fordā€™s fine work.

Jay at Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
We of course look the whole car over for any blemishes or imperfections when it arrives. Then when the technician does the PDI, it is of course looked over by them again. We have not had any issues with the Mustangs yet. Not saying it is not possible, as we are all human and things can get missed, but we have had very good luck with them.
if anyone has any specific requests for body gap photos or anything up close, I am more than happy to provide!

velocirooster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mach 1 Prem, 2019 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
We of course look the whole car over for any blemishes or imperfections when it arrives. Then when the technician does the PDI, it is of course looked over by them again. We have not had any issues with the Mustangs yet. Not saying it is not possible, as we are all human and things can get missed, but we have had very good luck with them.
if anyone has any specific requests for body gap photos or anything up close, I am more than happy to provide!
Thanks, Jay!

Sponsored

blakebird

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Blake
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger FX4
It's encouraging that the wait time isn't as bad as it was earlier in the year... I sent Zach an email with a build and price pdf attached to see if it's anything that might be in the pipeline - or would it need to be ordered, and start pricing plane tickets to Iowa šŸ˜Ž

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
It's encouraging that the wait time isn't as bad as it was earlier in the year... I sent Zach an email with a build and price pdf attached to see if it's anything that might be in the pipeline - or would it need to be ordered, and start pricing plane tickets to Iowa šŸ˜Ž

I think your optimism is great but I d wait on ticket pricing.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Christmas in September here at Granger! I know a few of you guys want a whipple kit for your Mach 1! Message me and let's get you hooked up!

IMG_4472.jpg

IMG_4471.jpg

IMG_4483.jpg

IMG_4481.jpg

IMG_4480.jpg
I volunteer my car for a test bed.

ChrisAngela

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Prius, 2016 Winnebago Era, 2021 GT500
Christmas in September here at Granger! I know a few of you guys want a whipple kit for your Mach 1! Message me and let's get you hooked up!

IMG_4472.jpg

IMG_4471.jpg

IMG_4483.jpg

IMG_4481.jpg

IMG_4480.jpg
I am oh so close to having my name put on one of those boxes, unless someone can talk me out of it!:-)
Sponsored