Lancaster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang V8 GT Fastback
I’m w
Thank you! I'm about to do the most "controversial" mod yet, yellow Brembo calipers. Everyone seems to run red calipers, and I think yellow would fit nicely and stand out behind the wheel.
I’m with you buddy. Yellow calipers all the way. I haven’t done mine yet but will do the next time the Mrs goes away, which will hopefully be next month! 😜🤣
Sponsored

Five_OhGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ford Mustang GT Premium/'13 Ford Focus ST ST3
Vehicle Showcase
I'll hold off posting until I get my new spoiler on the car Tuesday.

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
Thank you! I'm about to do the most "controversial" mod yet, yellow Brembo calipers. Everyone seems to run red calipers, and I think yellow would fit nicely and stand out behind the wheel.
Go for it! I waffled on yellow for mine (doing Brembo upgrade soon), but with my red interior I felt red would make for a better theme. I do have yellow badges on the grille / trunk, but those could go away sometime. The red interior is there forever. You’ve got a clean slate to work with, and the yellow will really pop.

Sponsored

awhitegt86

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium
This is my 2020 Premium A10. I ordered it in September, got it late October. I skipped the 19 inch wheels because I drive it daily and wanted to be able to rotate tires. The stock wheels are probably the second ugliest wheels ever offered. The wheels of choice are Enkei EKM3 with 20 MM spacers and Pilot S4s. It has an ebay Chinese Bullitt Grille (couldn't stand to look at the fangs) which has a nice finish and installed perfectly. Also an auto shift knob courtesy of American Muscle and a manual boot from the local Ford dealer.

PXL_20201025_195843753.jpg
PXL_20210406_234218838.jpg
PXL_20210729_181745174.jpg

Sponsored

Iconicgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
Nice wheel choice. I considered something similar in my search for wheels.
Thank you, I appreciate that. It was a dilemma for me going away for the more common black wheels. And I still second guess from time to time, typically until I look at them, haha.