Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
As crappy as it sounds and, as much as I loved the car ................. The attention it drew from all the wrong people became an issue. Just stopping to fuel was a chore. Worse were the fart can enabled Civics. :explode: Several times I had them drive alongside me on the shoulder trying to get me to street race. Sadly, the Dallas area is infused with them. Kind of like flies on manure.
we have those types in jersey too. some of those fart cans are bigger then their rides :cwl:
Sponsored

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
In the Dallas metro area, it has become almost as dangerous to fuel during the day as at night. Several of the major fuel stops now have full time armed guards. When on vacation I stay with Loves, Fly'n J and their sister store Pilot.

Drugdealr

LOLKBYE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
you'll love the color. its a pain in the ass to keep clean tho. I had mine ceramic coated and even then, its filthy, but still a gorgeous color. Congrats!

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
you'll love the color. its a pain in the ass to keep clean tho. I had mine ceramic coated and even then, its filthy, but still a gorgeous color. Congrats!
i was up in the air between antimatter and velocity blue....velocity won!
antimatter is also cool.

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
That's why this will be a fair weather car. Garaged ......... Climate controlled. Driven only on sunny days when the ambient temp is in the upper 70's to lower 80's. Sunny. No bugs or birds within 100 miles. :bow: :bow: "Thank you ........ Thank you !" :beer: "It's 5 o'clock somewhere !

Sponsored

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Damn it ! Forgot ............ I have to drive it back from Granger to TX. :crying:

Via Denver, CO and S F, CA. Going to go see the grandkids. :clap:

Chhris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Mustang
Worse were the fart can enabled Civics. :explode: Several times I had them drive alongside me on the shoulder trying to get me to street race
Oh we have many of those here in florida :crackup: Congrats on the new beast!

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Nice - I'd like to see antimatter in person 👍🏻
They have a new color coming. It’s called Nomatter. You never know what you’ll get.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored
OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Lol, has it ? Strange that I haven't noticed that.
Depends on where one is. The Loves on I-20 is one of the worst. The Racetrack just before 308 is another. 7-11 at loop 12 and Singleton, etc. They just has a murder at the 7-11 on Harry Hines near Royal yesterday night. There are areas along I-635 that are among the worst. Sandbranch and Pleasant Grove come to mind.

Super-Genius

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2020 Oxford White Mustang GT
Depends on where one is. The Loves on I-20 is one of the worst. The Racetrack just before 308 is another. 7-11 at loop 12 and Singleton, etc. They just has a murder at the 7-11 on Harry Hines near Royal yesterday night. There are areas along I-635 that are among the worst. Sandbranch and Pleasant Grove come to mind.
Agreed, although I'd suggest choosing a better part of town to fuel up your new car. Lol

Anyways, stay safe

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
As crappy as it sounds and, as much as I loved the car ................. The attention it drew from all the wrong people became an issue. Just stopping to fuel was a chore. Worse were the fart can enabled Civics. :explode: Several times I had them drive alongside me on the shoulder trying to get me to street race. Sadly, the Dallas area is infused with them. Kind of like flies on manure.

The Mustang really brings them out, so I've noticed. It is really laughable, shit rods and fart cans .

Get the same driving the 34, however better selection of cars & trucks.

When they got nothing they turn up the sound system. Even more funny, the cam out thumps the bass beat.

It is a very odd world today, all that insecurity trying so hard to be noticed.

Pathetic ....

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Mustang really brings them out, so I've noticed. It is really laughable, shit rods and fart cans .

Get the same driving the 34, however better selection of cars & trucks.

When they got nothing they turn up the sound system. Even more funny, the cam out thumps the bass beat.

It is a very odd world today, all that insecurity trying so hard to be noticed.

Pathetic ....
Yup. It’s really a different place. Not sure why that is, but yes, the mustang does seem to bring out the @holes. I have Jeep’s trying to race me, some white box like looking VW GTI thing, plus many others. I just let them go on to destroy their own car, think about it and laugh.
Sponsored