GT500 markups

Bucko

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt350, 2022 Grabber Blue CFTP ordered
I live in northeastern Ohio and I'm looking for a dealership that will do MSRP on a 500. Anyone know of a dealer willing to do this?
Sponsored

RichGT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R HEP
🤣. I don’t think your going to find that on a 500. The dealers are holding out for the highest price they can get. I wish you luck in your endeavor. Reach out to Zack@Grainger and Tom@Chapman. Both are about the same distance from you.

OP
OP
Bucko

Bucko

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt350, 2022 Grabber Blue CFTP ordered
🤣. I don’t think your going to find that on a 500. The dealers are holding out for the highest price they can get. I wish you luck in your endeavor. Reach out to Zack@Grainger and Tom@Chapman. Both are about the same distance from you.
Thanks!

Vics Shelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Victor
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500 2020 Ford Fusion 2011 Ford Focus
Yeah around where I live if the dealer has a GT500 there asking 20,000 plus over sticker I paid 10,000 over sticker but the dealer gave me 4,000 more for my truck and I got credit for the sales tax difference so it wasnt too bad.And I didnt have to wait I get to drive it all summer!

RichGT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R HEP
Yeah around where I live if the dealer has a GT500 there asking 20,000 plus over sticker I paid 10,000 over sticker but the dealer gave me 4,000 more for my truck and I got credit for the sales tax difference so it wasnt too bad.And I didnt have to wait I get to drive it all summer!
Have FUN and enjoy the drive! 👍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍. Snakes all around! 👍🐍

Sponsored

RichGT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R HEP
Yeah its a real blast smiles every time I get in it! I never thought I would ever own one of these cars,its awesome!
GOOD FOR YOU! Enjoy every minute! It’s a Blast! 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 Woohoo!!

koldrid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT500
Northern California is like 20k-50k over ask its insane but the dealers are sadly getting their money.

koldrid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT500
I got mine used with 900 miles on it just under MSRP by like 2k. No dealer wanted to come down enough that I felt comfortable with spending the kind of money. This car seriously makes me smile each time I get in it and go for a drive. Congrats on the purchase.

Vics Shelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Victor
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500 2020 Ford Fusion 2011 Ford Focus
Yeah its unbelievable my dealer played a bait and switch it was at msrp on Fords dealer search website and when I got to the dealer it was marked up 20,000 I told him 10,000 or ill walk and we worked out a deal I think its because it was a base model if it was a CFTP theres no way I would have got the car.He also worked out the financing so I could afford it I have a 800 credit score but needed a 7 year loan at a good rate.
Northern California is like 20k-50k over ask its insane but the dealers are sadly getting their money.

Sponsored

koldrid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT500
Yeah its unbelievable my dealer played a bait and switch it was at msrp on Fords dealer search website and when I got to the dealer it was marked up 20,000 I told him 10,000 or ill walk and we worked out a deal I think its because it was a base model if it was a CFTP theres no way I would have got the car.He also worked out the financing so I could afford it I have a 800 credit score but needed a 7 year loan at a good rate.
Yeah is crazy they can play the "Bait and Switch" game. There's several dealers around here that have the car on their site at MSRP but the moment you speak to someone there's a 20-50k Markup.

2018Creamsicle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury GT Premium Vert
Yeah is crazy they can play the "Bait and Switch" game. There's several dealers around here that have the car on their site at MSRP but the moment you speak to someone there's a 20-50k Markup.
Yeah, that really burns me up. If they’re going to be greedy scumbags, they can at least be up front about it. I’ve contacted more than a few that list at MSRP but either basically laugh at you, come back with 20k markup, or never bother responding. That’s the most irritating of all. We ran into the same thing when I bought our Raptor. Local dealer literally laughed in our face when I made an offer under MSRP. Ended up finding a leftover previous year model a couple hours north for nearly 10k under MSRP. This was a year ago by the way before all the craziness.

There are a few dealers willing to be reasonable, though. It’s just really tough on the GT500.

Finch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500(July 8 birthday), 2021 Ranger Tremor
I live in northeastern Ohio and I'm looking for a dealership that will do MSRP on a 500. Anyone know of a dealer willing to do this?
Try Loudon Motors Ford too. They claim to have sold 7 of them last year so you might be able to swing a deal there. I did pay 5k on mine there but you might be able to negotiate something less.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Agreed, but Tom’s a lot closer, 422 miles versus 700. Plus you can get a real Philly cheese steak while your at it.
Sponsored