Sponsored

Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
That's obviously them choosing their own personal beliefs over the science.
Which is fine...but they all took an oath to do no harm to others. They are violating it by even tacitly recommending not to get immunized.
Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
I remember when the thought of the evidence-based practice of medicine made many physicians at the time angry as hell. They saw it as a pure threat to their authority. Legit physicians that were absolutely respected in the field were against it.

There are still a few hold outs today, they thankfully they are dying out and so too are their foolish beliefs.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Which is fine...but they all took an oath to do no harm to others. They are violating it by even tacitly recommending not to get immunized.
Really?

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I never said it didn't work, nor did she.
Everyone with above 5 percentile reading comprehension knows that. And the others still won't understand.

Ehdrian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT PP
You're 100% correct. Their advice can lead to both real-life and professional consequence.

Sponsored

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Hello; What the most recent language in the last few posts tells me is they are working up to support mandatory vaccination rules. Much like forcing people out of ICE vehicles. Force against one's wishes does not seem far away.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Hello; What the most recent language in the last few posts tells me is they are working up to support mandatory vaccination rules. Much like forcing people out of ICE vehicles. Force against one's wishes does not seem far away.
Would it be a stretch to call this Biblical? IE the mark of the beast?

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Personally I am not for compulsory vaccination as it tends to generate more vaccine reluctance as some people just don't like being told what to do - maybe you are one of those. However I do support restrictions based on vaccine status, so if you don't vaccinate then you are subject to restrictions on certain activities where you are a risk to others such as nightclubs / enclosed spaces etc. At the end of the day more of the anti vaxxers will die than those who are vaccinated - fact - so you had it coming if you chose that option.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
So please explain to me WHY if it works, are neither of you vaccinating ?
For myself I had the covid and recovered. I cannot speak for them, but I believe it is due to no long term testing and the push for getting the jab.

No other vax is pushed as hard. I ask, why?

Why no million dollar lotteries for the polio vax? ect.........

Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
You're 100% correct. Their advice can lead to both real-life and professional consequence.
There is also a big difference between professional judgement of an individual if they are for example unsuitable for vaccination for medical reasons and a blanket anti vax statement. Suggesting older, high risk individuals shouldn't vaccinate is tantamount to negligence.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)

rick81721

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB H6153
Government can't mandate vaccination - at least in this country.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)