HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Does anyone know what shock induced aggression is?
My first reaction was: please don't spoil the fun! Then I realized, most won't believe and it will actually increase the fun by adding another point of contention. đź‘Ť

Ehdrian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT PP
Good grief...

https://www.ucsusa.org/resources/crichton-thriller-state-fear

Crichton was a scientific fraud and a science fiction writer (a good one).

Do you not see how ridiculous it is that you cite a book written by a science fiction writer? Do you know that the book has been thoroughly debunked by legit experts in the field?

...or do you also think that dinosaurs can be cloned by DNA found in a mosquito trapped in amber?
"The Church of Scientology has entered the chat..."

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Hello; I do not recall you posting on this thread. If you have I forgot. But if you are new to the thread let me explain the treatment you will receive for daring to post something three of the common posters do not like.
They will use various forms of put downs against you. They will claim you do not understand science and/or do not have the smarts to understand science.
If you bother to try to discuss points with them they will rarely actually engage in a worth wile discussion. Lots of links will be thrown at you.
It is very likely a statement or comment you make will be twisted into a very different direction than you intend.
On the contrary. Happy to engage in discussion however the issue comes when some on here simply refuse to accept facts that are scientifically proven. In this case Ice cores can be used reliably for CO2 and other gas measurements which I pointed out with a reference.

Not liking the facts is not the same as proving they are untrue. Far too many like to post opinion as fact without any data to back up what they say.

Links being 'thrown' at you. Actually links to data or research that back up what I say, if you don't like that then you really do have a problem not me!

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Not liking the facts is not the same as proving they are untrue. Far too many like to post opinion as fact without any data to back up what they say.
Like you posting charts that show patterns of the earth being warmer and cooler than it is now.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
186 pages of nonsense. Every automotive manufacturer is going electric, and quickly. The sooner you understand this, the sooner you'll live a happier life. Namaste'.
This thread does bounce around a bit as well as going in pretty pointless circles. Unfortunately for some their opinion (based on what they want to hear via fiction books or conspiracy theorists) is unwavering. That then takes us back to the title of this thread and in some cases for some people science is indeed cancelled. They simply refuse to accept anything that doesn't fit in with their narrative and ignore proven facts. For them it is a dangerous place, but I do understand that this type of person is in the minority globally. After all if they were not we would all still be living in mud huts on a flat Earth.

It is this sort of brainwashed tragic behaviour that sadly resulted in another COVID death recently.

LA man who mocked Covid-19 vaccines dies of virus - BBC News

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Like you posting charts that show patterns of the earth being warmer and cooler than it is now.
Well considering you posted just such a chart (minus the crucial bit at the end) I find this rinse and repeat statement of yours all the more amusing :cwl:

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
So today is the three month anniversary of this thread. 187 pages, 2800 posts and no answer to the original question. Congratulations to all the participants for making this one of the most fascinating threads on the internet. :like:

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
So today is the three month anniversary of this thread. 187 pages, 2800 posts and no answer to the original question. Congratulations to all the participants for making this one of the most fascinating threads on the internet. :like:
I actually think it does a pretty good job of demonstrating that in some cases science really is dead as a dodo. Personal opinion is more important than scientific facts. :crazy:
Sponsored