Post Your Mach 1 Pictures

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908
I canā€™t remember what tint do you have?
I can never remember how to describe ? 20 I believe ? itā€™s a ceramic tint

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
I can never remember how to describe ? 20 I believe ? itā€™s a ceramic tint
Ok thank you. Im not sure yet which percentage Iā€™m going with but yours looks good. I want to make sure I donā€™t go too light and regret it

Sponsored

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
While I'm very, very happy with my PP2, It's pic's like these that make me think that maybe I should have waited a few more months.

Beautiful car. :thumbsup:
Thanks šŸ˜Š

Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Dang I love this color in Evening light

0E5D2465-936A-495B-BC85-C36FE487DE5C.jpeg
I swear you take the best silver pics, not sure how you do it. This one is absolutely my favorite. Iconic definitely looks the best in low lighting levels, like in the evening. It looks lowered in this pic but I assume it's not??

Interesting thought to maybe nobody at all: I just placed a 2nd order, this time with a different dealer and without the handling package, just to see if the HP is the reason for all the delays. Being that it was a new order I had a blank slate of color choices, and took about 5 seconds to run through the list and decide yep, silver for this one too.

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
I swear you take the best silver pics, not sure how you do it. This one is absolutely my favorite. Iconic definitely looks the best in low lighting levels, like in the evening. It looks lowered in this pic but I assume it's not??

Interesting thought to maybe nobody at all: I just placed a 2nd order, this time with a different dealer and without the handling package, just to see if the HP is the reason for all the delays. Being that it was a new order I had a blank slate of color choices, and took about 5 seconds to run through the list and decide yep, silver for this one too.
Thanks šŸ˜Š. I just get lucky for sure. No not lowered just a shadow I think makes it kinda look that way. That iconic silver is just phenomenal in early morning and evening lighting. The way the light picks up the body lines

I think the chip shortage is effecting these the most. Also now a tire shortage it seems as well for the Cup 2s. The chip shortage effects the electronic dash so maybe thatā€™s why the non premium are getting out sooner ? No idea just guessing. I canā€™t wait for you to get one of these. They are truly worth the wait my friend ! I know itā€™s tough. Hang in there

murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1
I think the chip shortage is effecting these the most.
The manufacturing of chips takes few months (3 months in typical scenarios), which means that Ford has to know whether they will have chips in 3 months or not now. Since they announce the factory shutdowns with two week notice, there must some other parts as well (with more volatile lead-time) which are causing the production problems.
Sponsored