Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Yes, it's true. My good friend and fellow Track Attack attendee, Jaime O., sent me a PM last week. Through some crazy circumstances that I'm still not sure I understood, he somehow wound up with an available Beith Performance CF steering wheel. He didn't need it and...

..did I want it?

As I replied...

AYFKM?! <grin>

So we worked that out, I sent him a FedBox label and the beautiful new addition showed up today. Those damn airbag clips! Geezus they kicked my butt..eventually, I felt "the touch." Probably should have taken a few photos of the wheel, screws, and connections before I took it apart but hell, why make it easier, right? :cool:

Somehow by hook or crook I managed to get her off, unplugged, de-trimmed, and all that stuff transferred. PITA for sure.

Took her for a test drive and I just LOVE the new wheel...muchas gracias, amigo!

Before...

1626310041279.png

and after...

1626310068186.png
Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, it's true. My good friend and fellow Track Attack attendee, Jaime O., sent me a PM last week. Through some crazy circumstances that I'm still not sure I understood, he somehow wound up with an available Beith Performance CF steering wheel. He didn't need it and...

..did I want it?

As I replied...

AYFKM?! <grin>

So we worked that out, I sent him a FedBox label and the beautiful new addition showed up today. Those damn airbag clips! Geezus they kicked my butt..eventually, I felt "the touch." Probably should have taken a few photos of the wheel, screws, and connections before I took it apart but hell, why make it easier, right? :cool:

Somehow by hook or crook I managed to get her off, unplugged, de-trimmed, and all that stuff transferred. PITA for sure.

Took her for a test drive and I just LOVE the new wheel...muchas gracias, amigo!

Before...

1626310041279.png

and after...

1626310068186.png

I am SO happy that you love it my friend, it looks mint! :beer: :beer:

To answer your question, I am having a new one made to match the stitching on my new seats skins.

Mayberry

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT 500, 2021 F350 King Ranch
Wow... That thing looks so good! Ties in with the dash great!
Good deal for all involved.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Two things.

First, I saw and liked Jaime's steering wheel choice a year or so ago and ordered the same. You now possess my inspiration KB.

IMG_6682-X3.jpg

Second, the avatar....I see my car from a recent photo shoot along with a woman I must have somehow missed. I would like to meat her. :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
kilobravo

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
And look what showed up WELL after dark last night...

1626430051187.png

(Thanks again, T...)

Every time I hold one of these vents, I'm amazed at how large it is and this one was no exception. However, unlike the OEM vent, you can pick this one up with your weakest pinky. :cool:

It is beeyooteeful and I can't wait to see how it looks installed. That part, I hope to accomplish today.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Happy for you buddy, I know you have been patiently waiting for a long time now. Can’t wait to see it installed.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
And look what showed up WELL after dark last night...

1626430051187.png

(Thanks again, T...)

Every time I hold one of these vents, I'm amazed at how large it is and this one was no exception. However, unlike the OEM vent, you can pick this one up with your weakest pinky. :cool:

It is beeyooteeful and I can't wait to see how it looks installed. That part, I hope to accomplish today.
Man I’m jelly, still no shipping notification on mine. The wait continues…

Sponsored
OP
OP
kilobravo

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
Mighty sorry about that, Brian but I this car has taught me how to wait. <smile> In the case of the Pythons, there were issues pretty much out of T's control, at least as far as I know.

Anyway, got mine ceramic coated and installed today and while I KNOW I'm beyond biased, I still think it looks super dope and so much better than the OEM...at least on this car.

Had to do a short cruise earlier and I'm gonna take her to dinner with the wifelette shortly. I swear it's faster now. <chuckling>

Not sure which Christmas present I like more but that killer Beith wheel from Jaime is still in first place. DANG I love that thing! Had the music up pretty high coming home with Track exhaust, of course...(are there any other modes?) :-) and out of the blue, I needed the horn. Hit it but didn't hear anything and I immediately thought I had screwed up the wheel re-install. Duh..it was the ambient noise. Tested the darn thing on a quiet street and it works fine. So much for self confidence, eh? <laughing>

BTW, thanks again, T...this BeeYooTeeFul Python was well worth the wait.

1626470031802.png

1626470052708.png

1626470070212.png

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Mighty sorry about that, Brian but I this car has taught me how to wait. <smile> In the case of the Pythons, there were issues pretty much out of T's control, at least as far as I know.

Anyway, got mine ceramic coated and installed today and while I KNOW I'm beyond biased, I still think it looks super dope and so much better than the OEM...at least on this car.

Had to do a short cruise earlier and I'm gonna take her to dinner with the wifelette shortly. I swear it's faster now. <chuckling>

Not sure which Christmas present I like more but that killer Beith wheel from Jaime is still in first place. DANG I love that thing! Had the music up pretty high coming home with Track exhaust, of course...(are there any other modes?) :-) and out of the blue, I needed the horn. Hit it but didn't hear anything and I immediately thought I had screwed up the wheel re-install. Duh..it was the ambient noise. Tested the darn thing on a quiet street and it works fine. So much for self confidence, eh? <laughing>

1626470031802.png

1626470052708.png

1626470070212.png
Yeah I know he had issues with not enough manning to get them all finished. Just waiting for that UPS notification lol

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible

1626470031802.png

1626470052708.png

1626470070212.png
Now you have to get the CF bumper cover, splitter, decklid finish panel, and rear view mirror caps.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great buddy! Also glad to hear you agree on the wheel. The single most used improvement made to the car in my opinion.

Thanks again for your help today, you really are one of the greatest people I know.

OP
OP
kilobravo

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
As always, you are much too kind, Jaime but seriously, thank you. As for the help, as you surmised, I enjoy dat stuff. <grinning>

Tom: I believe that's going to be it CF-wise for this old codger..with the possible exception of mirror caps. Still debating that one.

Terrance: I elected to use the square plastic nuts you supplied vice rivnuts. Main reason is, the 8mm rivnuts wouldn't quite fit in the square holes and I didn't want to round them out and negate the ability to use the square nuts. In the end, those 8mm's would have been way overkill for this requirement. Thanks for the nuts. <smiling>
Sponsored